PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one tournament Free entry

cannon_464
12-27-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi all,

So the Game Leader of Ubisoft is allowing me to create a tournament which will consist of over 100 5 man teams across the world with a huge prize.

So this January we are throwing one to see how well the one in the middle of next year will be,

All you need is :

Xbox one
5 man team
Team name

you must register before January 20th

The way it will work is all teams will be put in to groups then quarter finals then semi finals then the final.

All will be broadcasted on twitch and youtube and 3 prizes for first second and third place.

I hope you all join either by supporting the teams or by playing.

Please reply to this so we can get number of teams together and registering opens Jan 5th

Regards Mr Ostle

cannon_464
12-28-2015, 12:20 AM
I notice people are viewing but not replying is there a reason why?

This will be great opportunity to show off your skills.

So don't be shy join the tournament.

cannon_464
12-28-2015, 08:13 PM
Guys/Girls

I get you are looking but may i ask why no seems to be interested?

I'm getting new teams that want to get a name for themselves.

So if there any question let me know I will answer them.

NEFARIOC
12-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Much of my team have left due to the game's instability.

x_FRoe_
12-29-2015, 04:35 AM
Has anyone even entered this comp yet? I have a team but im wondering just how legit this post actually is????

cannon_464
12-29-2015, 05:44 AM
This is why we are having a tournament the game has so much potential don't give up on it trust me get your team together its free to entry could win it who knows you may even win the big one in August.

Guys/Girls if you didn't like the game why view the post or even be in the rainbow 6 forum?

Support the game brothers and sisters just have fun!

cannon_464
12-29-2015, 05:47 AM
Registering opens 5th of Jan

MouthOfDuhSouth
12-29-2015, 03:19 PM
So how legit is the tournament? Who's hosting? Will it be streamed? Gamebattles, MLG, Esports Nation, Gamers Saloon? Havent heard of any information other than this post and would like some. A link or info appreciated, much interested.

rowncrown2014
12-30-2015, 05:00 AM
I have a team called Empathy we have 5 men but I have some questions if you have a Xbox one then add me my gt is THE NICE WAR

cannon_464
12-30-2015, 07:20 AM
Hello Guys/Girls,

The website is up early, so registering will open early!

Who is hosting? Tourmanex will be hosting! It's new, but with the support of Ubisoft. The tournament will be live through Twitch and Youtube.

For some of you this will be the start of your competition career. There is a cash prize at the end and it's free to enter, so you don't have anything to lose(besides your ranking on Tourmanex).

I would be happy to answer any other questions.

Link to the website is http://rickostle.wix.com/tourmanex

Thanks and good luck to the teams that are entering!

cannon_464
12-31-2015, 08:27 AM
Hello all

I would like to say thank you to all so far who have entered the tournament and wish you the best of luck.

For those who have not yet joined its not to late, however, you can also show your support by watching on twitch and youtube.

Thanks again for the support!!!

cannon_464
12-31-2015, 09:42 PM
Hi all,

We would like to make an underdog team.

So we need 4 gamers who have never met to join the team.

We don't care how good you are; its all fun at the end of the day.

Just reply to this post with 'hell yeah underdogs' and your gamer tag.

Thank you all again for your support.

JoeVandal49
12-31-2015, 10:59 PM
Hell Yeah Underdogs

JoeVandal49

cannon_464
01-01-2016, 03:36 AM
Hi all,

Only 3 spaces left for Team Underdog! It's a good way to make new friends on the battlefield, so join the team!

Just simply reply saying 'Hell yeah Team Underdog' with your gamer tag.

Thanks again for the support

cannon_464
01-02-2016, 06:36 AM
Only 2 spaces left for team Underdog.

Hurry up!!!

THEJOKERUSMC
01-04-2016, 03:25 AM
Hi all,

So the Game Leader of Ubisoft is allowing me to create a tournament which will consist of over 100 5 man teams across the world with a huge prize.

So this January we are throwing one to see how well the one in the middle of next year will be,

All you need is :

Xbox one
5 man team
Team name

you must register before January 20th

The way it will work is all teams will be put in to groups then quarter finals then semi finals then the final.

All will be broadcasted on twitch and youtube and 3 prizes for first second and third place.

I hope you all join either by supporting the teams or by playing.

Please reply to this so we can get number of teams together and registering opens Jan 5th

Regards Mr Ostle

team method nation would like to join we have 5 players

TM J0K3R
01-04-2016, 03:29 AM
Team Method Nation would like to join where do we sign up
- www.teammethodnation.weebly.com -
- MethodNation -

Penguinstuff1
01-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Hell yeah Team Underdog

Penguinstuff1
I'd like to join if it's not too late.

DDrum18
01-05-2016, 05:28 PM
My team and I are interested, be we're wondering how legit this tournament is... I don't think the "game leader of Ubisoft" got in contact with you in regards to a tournament...

cannon_464
01-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Hell yeah Team Underdog

Penguinstuff1
I'd like to join if it's not too late.

never to late you are in once i get the last member i will let you know timings when we playing and who you are against good luck!

cannon_464
01-05-2016, 09:58 PM
My team and I are interested, be we're wondering how legit this tournament is... I don't think the "game leader of Ubisoft" got in contact with you in regards to a tournament...

What have you got to lose ?

If you don't believe me then don't join.

The more teams the better!

cannon_464
01-22-2016, 12:04 PM
3 more days until registering for the tourmanex tournament is closed.

Hurry up and get your team in there!

Good luck thank you all that have joined !!

danh.
01-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Nice effort but I don't see any chance of big success unless they acutally stabilise the game and make it esports friendly
+ How do you plan to detect players playing with kb/m? You can't simple as that
Don't get me wrong I would like to see big tournaments for the game I love but it is simply to early.
Save the money for future projects and make a tourney without price money for now would be my advice

cannon_464
01-24-2016, 08:35 PM
15 teams so 75 people playing everything starts small I do agree with what you are saying though that's why im putting my time and effort it organising this fingers crossed it all works out and in the summer there will be a venue to hold this with enough donations and enough support.