PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Casual and Ranked (in the future) players

Crushyyy
12-27-2015, 09:38 AM
]Hey guys...So the title speaks for itself. I am looking for players to play in groups on this game cause it would be nice being able to enjoy,communicate, and play this game with others that love R6S. I am currently a level 9 with nine operators unlocked (5 Attackers/4 Defenders) and is fairly new to this game (Got it 12/26/2015). I'm learning how to be a good team player and getting use to the feels of a new Tom Clancy game which (in my opinion) one of the greatest so far (Still love Rainbow Six 3). So with that being said, if you need 1 extra player to be added to your roster, or want to build a team up together, hit me up! My gamertag is: Crushyyy and you can add me online (Please send a message to me first :)).Thanks and have a nice day! [/SIZE]

Teabaag1988
12-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Hey dude,

I'm part of a gaming community. We have players from all over the world olaying all types of games. I'm always on seige and we have recently started a division for siege and have around 20players already.

If toyr interested, head to http://www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=4896 and apply to join our Breach Battallion :) just put Teabaag1988 as your referer

Stark_Eclipse
12-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Hello, I am currently looking around for people who are 18+ interested in joining a gaming clan. We have many games in our arsenal (destiny, cod, halo, etc) and Rainbow 6 was just added as well. We use a smartphone app called slack in order to communicate with everyone. If you are interested or need people to play with all i would need is an email address to add you to our group chat. PM it to me on here or send me an xbox live message at Stark Eclipse.

OrganicStriker
12-28-2015, 07:13 PM
Im looking for a casual group with mics, idc age just want to play and have the ability to communicate while playing so i can become better!