PDA

View Full Version : turning

raaaid
05-23-2004, 07:49 AM
theres an ideal speed for each plane for holded turning it goes around 260 km/h

that the bf g is able to turn at slower speed (210)than the la doesnt mean it makes a 360º turn faster than the la in fact it makes it much slower

but the thing is that if you hold the bf at 250-260 you wont keep ap with the la

why is that? I the flying model was much better in cfs2 i remember myself outturning zeros with an f6 by turning at the ideal speed while zeros would go under the ideal speed close to stall. At least for real life you have to know the ideal holded turning speed for your plane to use it

raaaid
05-23-2004, 07:49 AM
theres an ideal speed for each plane for holded turning it goes around 260 km/h

that the bf g is able to turn at slower speed (210)than the la doesnt mean it makes a 360º turn faster than the la in fact it makes it much slower

but the thing is that if you hold the bf at 250-260 you wont keep ap with the la

why is that? I the flying model was much better in cfs2 i remember myself outturning zeros with an f6 by turning at the ideal speed while zeros would go under the ideal speed close to stall. At least for real life you have to know the ideal holded turning speed for your plane to use it

georgeo76
05-23-2004, 10:29 AM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/images/OILW1.gif