PDA

View Full Version : DLC Serious BUG - fix please

Nyuszi-san
12-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Dear Reader
I have a serious issue about Assassin's Creed Unity with a bug i just fall into. Here's the story: I was corious about the DLC Dead Kings, so I want to the carrige next to the Café Theatre. I hit the fast travel button, and i was expecting to see some microtransactions about the DLC mentioned earlier. The BUG starts here. Now, the game loaded for a long time, then i got 4 seconds of the Dead Kings' intro, and then i have Arno in an empty house, and a lot of unloaded textures. I went out of the house, and the controls shut off. I have NO escape-menu, no controls except camera, no map, no eagle vision, and NO WAY to go back to Paris, because the game saved my status to that exact moment, where i stuck in the doorway.
It's a shame to have a bug like this in a game that's over one year old now, and i can not imagine, how this could happen. I would really appreciate your help, because I can't access any game modes like this.
I play on windows 10, my uPlay alias is Hipersaber. - if that helps.
I do not think, i will play any Assassin's Creed games in the future, BUT I still payed for the software, as all the other players, who had to play in an early alpha you called a completed game. However, I do not want any other players to get their games crushed by a bug, technicly forever, if you don't fix it. I'm disappointed as well.
P.S.
If this doesn't get to a developer, or a "fixer", please deliver them, if you can, even if the bug can't be fixed.
If you ARE a developer or "fixer", and you don't care about it, because the money keeps flowing in anyways, and decide to not fix it, please, eat an apple every day, because it's good for your health.
Either way, i would like to get an answer from you.

XaeroTheHero
12-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Wrong forum, this is the MQEL forum.