PDA

View Full Version : Another video, I added a little music, and just tried a slight bit of editing.

I_Am_Jackal_
12-24-2015, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f27kp0ry8Q8

Please let me know what you think. If you enjoyed it, a thumbs up would be appreciated.

RSQ_kraekinn
12-27-2015, 02:28 AM
Well.. What could i say. Why did you include so much useless footage in the beginning ? And the music is starting in the middle of the video. And didn't like the dripple effect in the slow motion. I did upvote your video 'cause your obviously new to editing. Those couple things caught my attention. I don't mean to offend you. But you need criticism to get better ! And like i told you i still did upvote the video :o

I_Am_Jackal_
12-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Well.. What could i say. Why did you include so much useless footage in the beginning ? And the music is starting in the middle of the video. And didn't like the dripple effect in the slow motion. I did upvote your video 'cause your obviously new to editing. Those couple things caught my attention. I don't mean to offend you. But you need criticism to get better ! And like i told you i still did upvote the video :o

I do appreciate the feedback. I didn't take it personally, I'll accept criticism the way you critiqued my video, since it will make me better. Next time around I'll cut it shorter, reducing the more useless footage, and and try something a bit different. Can only do so much with the stock console editor though. Again, it is definitely appreciated.

RSQ_kraekinn
12-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Good that you mentioned you're making these with console. I have absolutely zero experience how recording and editing works with consoles.