PDA

View Full Version : Equality for everybody (DLC ULC and Games)

atributes16
12-24-2015, 06:27 PM
I hope that many people read it. I need society help, answer and support.
I want to have them like many of us.
We try to Ubisoft can give us more DLCS ULCS and Games on UPLAY which apeeard on Playstation like ALL ULCS from MCfarlane figuires and social events appeared since BLACK FLAG, DREADFUL CRIMES, BENEDICT ARNOLD and COPERNICUS CONSPIRACY DLCS on UPLAY or GAMES like ASSASSIN"S CREED BLOODLINES. I don't understand how many ASSASSIN"S CREED GAMES have dlcs only on Playstation!!!!!!!

YazX_
12-24-2015, 07:28 PM
the only DLC that didn't make it to PC is COPERNICUS CONSPIRACY, other DLCs are included exclusively in GOLD edition of the game, for ACS and dreadful crimes, some reports say its coming to PC and XBox somewhere in 2016 but nothing is confirmed and there are no official words on it.

Assassin's Creed Bloodlines is a whole game not DLC and its exclusive to PSP, it hasn't made it consoles either, if Ubisoft decided to port it same as Liberation then most probably it will be available on consoles and PC as well.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-24-2015, 08:52 PM
the only DLC that didn't make it to PC is COPERNICUS CONSPIRACY, other DLCs are included exclusively in GOLD edition of the game, for ACS and dreadful crimes, some reports say its coming to PC and XBox somewhere in 2016 but nothing is confirmed and there are no official words on it.

Assassin's Creed Bloodlines is a whole game not DLC and its exclusive to PSP, it hasn't made it consoles either, if Ubisoft decided to port it same as Liberation then most probably it will be available on consoles and PC as well.

i mean, i had AC 3 and Season pass and AC 4 and season Pass, and yet i never got the Benedict Arnold DLC and Aveline DLC, untill ubi support told me to buy the whole game again in AC 3 Deluxe edition and AC 4 Deluxe edition, Really ? i paid 60$ + 30$ season pass and you still want me to buy the game as a whole again just to get a DLC that's locked behind a different edition ? really ?

i'm already paying for my season pass + base game and yet i still don't get everything that i paid for, the damn aveline DLC even came with my DVD installation, it already had the DLC, just let me play the game that i paid for, jee...

it's a vicious cycle....

YazX_
12-25-2015, 09:58 AM
i mean, i had AC 3 and Season pass and AC 4 and season Pass, and yet i never got the Benedict Arnold DLC and Aveline DLC, untill ubi support told me to buy the whole game again in AC 3 Deluxe edition and AC 4 Deluxe edition, Really ? i paid 60$ + 30$ season pass and you still want me to buy the game as a whole again just to get a DLC that's locked behind a different edition ? really ?

i'm already paying for my season pass + base game and yet i still don't get everything that i paid for, the damn aveline DLC even came with my DVD installation, it already had the DLC, just let me play the game that i paid for, jee...

it's a vicious cycle....

Yah i kinda agree that those should have been available to purchase separately as well, however, as personal opinion i'm not sure what kind of deals Ubisoft and Sony have as all of these DLCs are consoles exclusive and they might have some business terms that forbids that.

Loli_CuddleTime
12-25-2015, 01:23 PM
I hope that many people read it. I need society help, answer and support.
I want to have them like many of us.
We try to Ubisoft can give us more DLCS ULCS and Games on UPLAY which apeeard on Playstation like ALL ULCS from MCfarlane figuires and social events appeared since BLACK FLAG, DREADFUL CRIMES, BENEDICT ARNOLD and COPERNICUS CONSPIRACY DLCS on UPLAY or GAMES like ASSASSIN"S CREED BLOODLINES. I don't understand how many ASSASSIN"S CREED GAMES have dlcs only on Playstation!!!!!!!

equality is an idea and a concept. not neccesarily true all of the time. but usually. equality includes everything, not leaving things out. if it did, then it would be inequality. like these beliefs from people who consider such and such race terrorist, or even hitler's beliefs. those ideas of separating those specific people is inequality. as much as you might want to consider it equality. the word doesn't mean there are exceptions. if someone isn't being treated equally. then it isnt equal. (common sense but yeah)

as such, due to companies fighting to make money. they may try to make things inequal, which is not a new concept. (halo 3+, the destiny special ps things, basically any platform exclusives.)

the concept is more or less just "if we can get this on our system only, then people may be interested in using our system rather than other ones"
i for one like the the halo series. but i have no reason to get an xbox ever because its the only exclusive series, and i only care about the plot, which i can watch on youtube. if there were more platform exclusives that i was interested in i might buy one. but for now, psn stuff have all the exclusives i want. which is the only reason i have a ps3 or ps vita. because they have a lot of games that i actually like for console. sony managed to make money out of me by having many games that i like on their platform. if they were all on pc. id have them on pc and not own a ps3.

same can be said for dlc. they just tend to not make you want to switch as much. i.e. its usually a small amount of content and far as ive seen, not a deal breaker for most people.

just throwing out my 2 copper pieces here.

atributes16
12-28-2015, 12:14 AM
Hey do you hear me? Ok. Bloodlines is on PSP, but Benedict Arnold and Copernicus Cospiracy have to be on UPLAY PC with EDWARD KENWAY's Outfits, Weapons and JACKDAW's APEARANCE from MCFARLANE and UBISOFT figuires ULC and SOCIAL EVENTS on UPLAY SHOP
. I don't enjoy to download from UPLAY CART BENEDICT ARNOLD when I could have it and downloading easily with full game from UPLAY, not from my UPLAY SHOPPING.

atributes16
12-28-2015, 12:17 AM
Benedict is on PC but I want download it from UPLAY, not to install DELUXE version of AC3 which I don't prefer..

atributes16
12-28-2015, 12:18 AM
The strenght of VOICE, I hope many people can do this.

atributes16
12-28-2015, 12:19 AM
i don't understand, which Aveline dlc? IN AC4 or ACL?

YazX_
12-28-2015, 12:26 AM
i don't understand, which Aveline dlc? IN AC4 or ACL?

AC4, there is Aveline short 10-20 mins DLC exclusive to Gold Edition.

atributes16
12-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Not exactly. i have it in UPLAY DIGITAL DELUXE PC and I don't have any problems with it