PDA

View Full Version : Jack the Ripper playable without completing the main campaign?

frankieb1019
12-24-2015, 03:26 PM
I was thinking about getting it but I haven't finished the Syndicate main campaign. Can I go back and forth between Jack the Ripper and the Syndicate main campaign? I did hear the Evie needs to be leveled up pretty high for some of Jack the Rippers quests. Thanks

HDinHB
12-24-2015, 07:58 PM
I can't tell you for sure since I finished the campaign before starting the DLC, but you can go back and forth between the main (completed/free range) game and DLC, so I don't see why not. Most of the enemies in the DLC are level 10 or higher, so you'll have to judge how well you can handle that. There are separate weapons in the DLC, and a separate skill tree, so those shouldn't matter. Even if you have unlocked all the skills in the main game, not all of them transfer over to the DLC.

I don't think there are significant spoilers, but you may meet or read about some characters who survived the main game. And there are some MD emails that may have slight spoilers.

The way it's set up, the DLC might even default Evie to level 10, so it might be worth launching it just to see if it does.

frankieb1019
12-24-2015, 10:58 PM
Thanks HD for the reply. I think I will get it and give it a try.