PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Frye sneak mode hat glitch.

Reiyichi
12-24-2015, 02:36 AM
So I have searched the internet high and low, near and far, and it seems I am the only person that has the issue where Jacob takes his hat off and puts up his hood to go into sneak mode, but then his hat appears back on his head clipping through the hood a bit and making it annoying to sneak with Jacob. Is there a fix, or am I just going to have to live with it?

YazX_
12-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Please contact Customer support, link is in my signature.

JASON12142324
12-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Please contact Customer support, link is in my signature.

You are not the only one here i also have the same problem and if u have this problem the u will also have problem of acs.exe has stop working in sequence 4 or at the end of sequence 3

i cant find out a solution about it and ubisoft is also not answering about it if anyone know about it then plz tell me

UbiSmarmy
01-03-2016, 12:59 AM
You are not the only one here i also have the same problem and if u have this problem the u will also have problem of acs.exe has stop working in sequence 4 or at the end of sequence 3

i cant find out a solution about it and ubisoft is also not answering about it if anyone know about it then plz tell me

Hey JASON12142324, welcome to the family.

Could you please try the steps suggested in the Known Issues thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1304652-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-Known-Issues) and if that doesn't work please update this thread.

ricgutierrez07
01-09-2016, 06:47 PM
So I have searched the internet high and low, near and far, and it seems I am the only person that has the issue where Jacob takes his hat off and puts up his hood to go into sneak mode, but then his hat appears back on his head clipping through the hood a bit and making it annoying to sneak with Jacob. Is there a fix, or am I just going to have to live with it?

What's the solution with this. I'm experiencing the same problem when I try to perform a sneak mode with Jacob. Instead of completely removing the top hat off, the top hat overlaps with the hood which is quite ruining my experience of the game. How do I fix this? When most people bother about how the hood can be worn even standing, my only concern is this technical glitch that is innately part of the game, namely the top hat that overlaps with the hood even in sneak mode. :nonchalance: Please provide a solution to this. There's now answer given in the Known Issues nor the Customer Support

HaryGamer007
01-11-2016, 03:31 AM
What's the solution with this. I'm experiencing the same problem when I try to perform a sneak mode with Jacob. Instead of completely removing the top hat off, the top hat overlaps with the hood which is quite ruining my experience of the game. How do I fix this? When most people bother about how the hood can be worn even standing, my only concern is this technical glitch that is innately part of the game, namely the top hat that overlaps with the hood even in sneak mode. :nonchalance: Please provide a solution to this. There's now answer given in the Known Issues nor the Customer Support
im facing the same issue as you are....and yeah, its really irritating every time i sneak his hat keeps popping up...what sort of glitch is this? is there any fix/workaround for this?am i doing something wrong?is this a rare glitch?i have all these questions going over my head right now...i would really appreciate if someone found a fix for this issue..i spoils the intensity of the game every time i hit sneak and his hat just pops on his head..

Ninjassassin281
05-31-2016, 01:11 PM
Yeah I have the same problem. At first I thought because my laptop satisfies only the minimum requirements, and I switched to high graphics mode, that was causing the problem. But alas in every graphics setting even recommended it's the same

Aastilla
12-10-2018, 01:54 AM
For those still playing in 2018, Jacob seems to be able to put his hat away for good if you press C and rope swing up a building right afterwards.