PDA

View Full Version : 2 updates in and still no MOTION BLUR turn off controls ?

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-22-2015, 04:09 PM
@Ubisoft, - I can not play the game's missions that involves carriage, PLEASE, give users the option to TURN OFF motion blur while riding carriages, PLEASE !!!
you do understand people get motion sick when there's mption blur right ? how did the Q/A team even pass this feature up ? literally every game has an option to turn it off

come on Dev team, who should i contact to take this seriously ?

YazX_
12-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Yah it would be great to have such option.

nonamename1
12-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Yah it would be great to have such option.

can someone explain why this is needed? What's wrong with motion blur?

RVSage
12-22-2015, 08:49 PM

Some people have motion sickness, and motion blur is kinda bad for them, So ideally there should be an option to disable it. The way I see it , they are using it to hide draw distances (draw distances are not the best here)

YazX_
12-22-2015, 10:17 PM

This:

Some people have motion sickness, and motion blur is kinda bad for them, So ideally there should be an option to disable it.

me specifically have very sensitive eyes, motion blur annoys me very much when playing, i don't get motion sickness unless in extreme cases like when its combined with too much bloom, i get motion sickness for days after playing 4-5 mins in such extreme cases, in this game its not that extreme but it hurts my eyes to be honest, so i tend to keep looking at the carriage when driving to avoid blurred world.

Frag_Maniac
12-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Even without the nauseating motion sickness many suffer from, it can be an annoying eye strain and/or just plain ugly looking to some. Not to mention that it often adversely affects frame rates.

Most games that use motion blur use it too heavily as well. Plus any blur you see while moving in real life is much more natural looking and easier on the eyes.

Speedy_PC
12-23-2015, 01:41 AM
OR have a glass of Scotch Whiskey and your brain won't even noticed the motion blur issue in the game because you're already half drunk :D;)

TaylorBlakeH
01-28-2016, 03:34 PM
OR have a glass of Scotch Whiskey and your brain won't even noticed the motion blur issue in the game because you're already half drunk :D;)

Well in that case, Ubisoft should provide the whiskey then. But I don't expect them to. They don't even provide working games on their release date.

Jessigirl2013
01-29-2016, 03:29 PM
Some people have motion sickness, and motion blur is kinda bad for them, So ideally there should be an option to disable it. The way I see it , they are using it to hide draw distances (draw distances are not the best here)

Yeah I agree as i'm one of those people, I hooked syndicate up to my TV though so it wasn't a problem.:rolleyes:

Its definitely because of the draw distance, the pop in is VERY noticeable when riding the carriages anyway, let alone without the motion blur.:rolleyes: