PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a skilled group.

C0deReader
12-22-2015, 02:51 PM
Hey, I don't usually participate in forums, but I've been looking to improve in this game in particular. I'm Clearance 50, haven't stepped into Ranked yet, looking for a group to help me polish myself and jump into ranked with. I've got a bit of a problem with focus and delay in gunplay caused by blindness in one eye. It takes an extra few milliseconds to recognize things, I lack depth perception, and I find it hard to distinguish shadows. I'd consider myself at least average or better, however, as I play FPS titles frequently and I've always loved Rainbow Six.

I'm not looking into a clan or anything hardcore that's going to require me to be active on some website so I can deal with dozens of other people and be thrown into some random squad. I'm looking to improve and enjoy myself with a nice group of people who are active. My sleep schedule is currently on speed, but I'm trying to correct it. I'm usually on between Midnight-6 AM Pacific, but am hoping to be awake during the day and sleep at night like actual people here soon. I'm going to be on for a bit today playing random games and doling out hefty amounts of swears when I miss or forget to pay attention. If you're down for that, hit up C0deReader. (I'm usually appearing offline to avoid notifications and pissing people off when I choose to do something else. If I don't respond relatively quickly then I've probably gotten offline.)