PDA

View Full Version : looking for a female player

tracer.prime
12-22-2015, 02:33 PM
looking for a someone that i can play the division with
i don't require anything from u just a mic u don't need, to be good or bad in games thats fine
if u are anti social like me im sure theres a lot out there.
i uh dont' force people to play with me, i just have to many dudes on my steam
i treat people with respect i like playing with females more then males
i dont' know if thats feminism but i dont' care what u other dudes think.

no dudes with voice mods... please

THANKS

xJuNkEyMoNKEHx
12-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Wow.

It begins.

tracer.prime
12-23-2015, 09:17 PM
seems i was right no one wants to comment either they are afraid or no females here also says that u humans don't care to

TheEnglishGent
12-24-2015, 03:35 AM
seems i was right no one wants to comment either they are afraid or no females here also says that u humans don't care to

We very much care for the community. This place wouldn't be a thing without it!
At the moment, there may not be many female's (or people in general) checking these Forums, as it's still quite a while away from launch. (..yes, the Betas will come in Early 2016, but it's still at least 2 whole months until The Division is released!) Please don't lose faith simply because no one has replied. For one, you might bump into another female player on the first day of playing!

tracer.prime
12-24-2015, 11:48 PM
ok

mikichiix
12-26-2015, 11:07 AM
This is the first time I actually see something like this. And C-swain is definitely right.
Don't worry, I can have easier conversations with men instead with women.

I'd offer to team up with you in-game, but I'm available only till the end of March and don't know yet how much spare time I'll have for the game.
Perhaps there will be some space left open while playing with some friends of mine and we can play together.

Till that, we might see us in-game anyway ;)
What platform are you on though?

tracer.prime
12-26-2015, 07:23 PM
PC