PDA

View Full Version : Have hard copy with all DLC's

Ryuichi_JPN
12-22-2015, 10:22 AM
Just tried to reinstall my copy but it won't let me. So I had to go with the download etc..But I can't seem to tell if my DLC's are included with your updated version of the game its says my serials have been used etc..And if I try to install my DLC backups which I purchased at Amazon btw I'm told this version is incompatible etc. Also when I try to start a new campaign I do not see the DLC missions or how can I tell if they are installed? Hope I am asking in the right place I will also contact CS as well.

Tengg-Eri
12-23-2015, 05:04 PM
hey there!
1) To check if you have dlcs actually installed go to game installation directory, eg:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier\
go to DLC folder, inside you should have: 'dlc' (for basic game), 'dlc1', dlc2, 'dlc3' (folders for actuall DLCs).
2) Also check the version of game you have: just start the game and look in the left top corner, should be sth like 1.8.130422 (newest for eu/PL)

If you have diffrent version try updating it... google for patch 1.8
If you don't have DLCs' folders and uplay won't let you download them, and you have copies of dlcs, then just put them in that directory. REMEMBER to provide dlcs' S/Ns inside the game menu also!

3) Also make sure to do this minor update:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/772100-Cloud-update-27-05
- just to avoid some hackusations etc.... ;)

that would be all to start,

good luck with your prob!
see you in game