PDA

View Full Version : Companions are more than Welcome.

ItsBoomington
12-22-2015, 09:59 AM
Come one (more-so) come all, to whomever sees this I'm looking for like-minded people that are more than into The Division. Being the only person on my friends list that had access to The Division Alpha team orientated gameplay came slower than Ron Jeremey on dial-up :( and with that colourful description you can see why I'm out here hoping I can gain some skillful Agents and/or whoever enjoys The Division. This isn't a recruitment for a Clan (actually? one may never know this can be the start of something cool :cool:), just me asking to add me on Xbox hoping we can explore The Division Beta and of course the actual Game together when is does drop. I'm a person who listens and can lead, a great experience is what I truly want to achieve.

So again I ask, what's up who's trying to get down with the get down? :o

Please leave your gamertag I'm more than happy to Welcome Agents.

Also if there's anyone who has Rainbow Six Siege I'm on there as well (somewhat binging while I wait for The Division).

GT: itsBoomington

Meliotus
01-26-2016, 10:48 PM
I used to play competitively in COD, I can hold my own when it comes to firefights. My gamertag is Lloyd Striker, I have a small group of buddies and we would love to play with you homie! I'm really talkative and kind of a loud mouth so, sorry ahead of time.

ItsBoomington
01-28-2016, 06:08 AM
I'll be adding you tonight, can't wait for this game.
I used to play competitively in COD, I can hold my own when it comes to firefights. My gamertag is Lloyd Striker, I have a small group of buddies and we would love to play with you homie! I'm really talkative and kind of a loud mouth so, sorry ahead of time.