PDA

View Full Version : It's Been Three Years Now

cawatrooper9
12-21-2015, 11:12 PM
Three years ago today, on December 21 2012, Desmond sacrificed himself so that Juno could protect the world from the solar flare.

Considering that Juno's still trapped in the Matrix, I'd say things worked out pretty well for us, outside of the nightmare that is MD now.

Anyway, I just realized this and thought it was worth pointing out. :o

VernalBreak
12-21-2015, 11:58 PM
Juno is sorta back. Play the ww2 missions in syndicate. I think she is coming out. It makes me sad that Desmond died. I liked Desmond and Shaun. Shaun is still alive but Desmond well isn't. I think they should bring Desmond back somehow. No general resurrection though because that is stupid. Maybe something specific to him or somehow he never died.:confused:

HDinHB
12-22-2015, 12:10 AM
Yeah, Minerva really overestimated Juno's succes. I wonder if they were wrong about the solar flare too.

In any case, RIP Desmond Miles, we hardly knew ye.

ze_topazio
12-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Three years since that one time the writers run out of ideas on how to make Desmond's ending epic and emotional so "This machine saves the world but pressing the button kills you because of reasons lol", much drama, such resolve, very epic, many feels, wow.

https://scontent.flis2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/920643_10153440318073068_5781558897417670895_o.jpg

Locopells
12-22-2015, 01:35 AM
Yeah, Minerva really overestimated Juno's success.

Not necessarily - Juno plays the long game, after thousands of years, three is hardly gonna seem like much...

Sesheenku
12-22-2015, 02:08 AM
Ikr? Desmond sacrificed himself so that pathetic lacky Juno could sit around like an indecisive *****.

God bless Desmond savior of past AC destroyer of MD AC

HDinHB
12-22-2015, 02:17 AM
Not necessarily - Juno's plays the long game, after thousands of years, three is hardly gonna seem like much...

It only seems like thousands :p

m4r-k7
12-22-2015, 12:48 PM
Three years since that one time the writers run out of ideas on how to make Desmond's ending epic and emotional so "This machine saves the world but pressing the button kills you because of reasons lol", much drama, such resolve, very epic, many feels, wow.

I know right. It was truly the most unemotional death ever. I don't even care that Desmond is dead, I just want another MD character. They are basically saying 3 years ago, we killed modern day.

ryan8374
12-22-2015, 01:07 PM
They could write that Desmond's consciousness replaced Juno's when she was released.

dxsxhxcx
12-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Desmond coming back in any form besides flashbacks (that IMO is also a bad move but still better than the alternative) would be the corniest thing to ever happen in this franchise and (IMO) proof of the writers incompetence and/or laziness to write a decent story.

Senningiri_GR
12-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Look the game now is in circles like TV show series. The Circle 1 (AC, AC2, ACB, ACRe, AC3) was the Desmond Saga and it highest point of climax was the sacrificer of the hero, Desmond. Now in the beginning of the 2nd circle there was a short resolution or a calming from the mad action (AC4, ACRo, ACU) and now the climax rises again for the coming of Juno (ACS)

This is my opinion

cawatrooper9
12-22-2015, 09:31 PM
Not necessarily - Juno plays the long game, after thousands of years, three is hardly gonna seem like much...

That's a good point. I guess I just kind of expected that Juno would've had things better planned out, since she was basically waiting for thousands of years, rather than kind of freezing up and instantly getting stuck in the ether.