PDA

View Full Version : So... Happy Holidays to everyone

IKreetaKI
12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
I never was a person that like to talk a lot. Even more when it isn't in my native language. So, in first place sorry if I have mistakes (I will say this always, I know).

But don't worry, I'm going to be short. Since 2013, when the game was announced, I knew some people here, with whom I have shared the same interest about this game - The Division.
We don't care if the game was downgraded or delayed (well, maybe the last one, a little xD). But, during all this time, we always have had enthusiasm for the little news or info, or some details from our loved devs/CM.

I only want to wish you a happy holidays and a happy new year 2016; fans, devs, cm, haters... for be there all this time. :)

We will see us in the Dark/Social Zone in the future (if my baby allow me xD)

My best regards,
Mireia aka "KreetaK"

PS: I participated an a Ubi contest (and didn't win) but I would want to take advantage some of the original design for make a postcard :D

http://img12.deviantart.net/5f71/i/2015/355/4/c/the_division_postcard_by_kreetak-d9kwhb2.jpg

UbiBooma
12-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Very nice work lKreetakl! Thanks for sharing.

Natchai_Ubisoft
12-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Happy holidays to you too Kreetak :D and keep up the good work in 2016! ;D

AT-CasseyUndt
12-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks for your wish !

Hopefull that your baby let you play The Division in 2016.

Care, love and money for you and all the community of The Division for 2016 from Angeli-Tenebrae (http://angeli-tenebrae.com/thedivision/) community.

SplintrShield
12-24-2015, 03:33 AM
I don't care if you didn't win, thats awesome! Merry Christmas!

TheEnglishGent
12-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Happy Holidays to you too KreetaK!

I'm always amazed by your work, and you deserve all the best for the effort that you have put in to this community! I don't care what you say, your English is good (better than some native speakers sometimes!) I hope your baby does let you play, as I would be honoured to team up with you in the Dark Zone if you play on PC.

IKreetaKI
12-27-2015, 12:06 AM
Thanks all guys, I just would congratulate the holidays on the different way :)

Happy Holidays to you too KreetaK!

I'm always amazed by your work, and you deserve all the best for the effort that you have put in to this community! I don't care what you say, your English is good (better than some native speakers sometimes!) I hope your baby does let you play, as I would be honoured to team up with you in the Dark Zone if you play on PC.

The honor would be mine! (and yes, we will see us on PC ^^) Thank for your kind words Swain :o

xMiiSTY
12-28-2015, 04:57 PM
Happy Holidays, Kreetak! Awesome work as usual. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone else as well!