PDA

View Full Version : Another Era of Assassin's Creed III

thegeneralist
12-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Why don't Ubisoft make another Assassin's Creed especially for Connor Kenway ?
My name is Shri. I am from Malaysia located in Southeast Asia. I'm a player of one of Ubisoft's biggest productions, Assassin's Creed. I'm amazed with the incredible stories and graphics of Ubisoft productions on Assassin's Creed but I am sad with a half Mohawk-British character, Ratonhnhaké:ton, known as Connor Kenway in Assassin's Creed III. I felt pity on him because he has lack of fans although there are a lot of Assassin's Creed III players. The Native blood in him could be the reason. I don't know whether he's a master assassin or not but I know he's good at hunting and accuracy. Connor don't has the amount of fans like Altaďr Ibn-La'Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze have. Those two assassins always become the topic of discussions on forums and Facebook chats. Anyway, I'm still proud of him because Connor is one of the without-death date character in Assassin's Creed series. Among all Assassin's Creed Series, ASC III should be the most important of all because that game has been the key to world's safety from solar flare. Connor Kenway has won the Best Game Character in 2012 Virgin Game Awards but he has been the low class character for ASC fans. Besides that, Connor has gone through too many negative situations in his life . (Even Altair and Ezio too). He lost his happiness since he was a kid. He lost his mother in the village burn, his trainer-mentor (Achilles Davenport), his father and his best friend ,Kanen'tó:kon. He rose and sacrificed his life like many assassins but all assassins get what they want in the end but Connor lost his people and land although he assassinated his life-time nemesis, Charles Lee. So, for my opinion, I would ask a favor from Ubisoft, which is to create another Assassin's Creed game especially for Connor Kenway.( I mean Connor should be the protagonist in the game). I suggest that in the game,there will be several crucial assassins. I hope the game would be the biggest Ubisoft's production ever besides Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Releasing the game after 3 years of ASC Syndicate's release or more than that would make ASC fans more fascinated and game-spirited. I'm also hoping that this game can run on several minimum powered graphic cards. Furthermore, in this 21st Century, people don't respect natives all around the world. In the new game, players can also be educated not to kill innocents, respect others, appreciate and maintain the greatness of nature and also fight racism ,slavery. That's my request. A thousand thanks for reading this message. If not satisfied with my message, nevermine but some Assassin's Creed fans are hoping for the king of the jungle's return. There's also a character in ASC III, Lafayette who said that he could invite Connor to France.
I'm sorry. I've forgotten this. Connor could make a return because in the ending of Assassin's Creed III, Juno said that Connor would make a big difference again when Connor told Juno that his people were lost because chased off by those who he thought would protect them.

DazKRaptorSquad
12-22-2015, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the post, I almost started playing AC3 again yesterday as I had just finished ACS or AC Mario Kart as I like to think of it and because I am also a huge Connor fan.

AC3 was in fact the first AC Game I played and that led me to play all of them before and since.

Whilst AC4:BF is my favourite, AC3 is the only one of the games (except AC4) that I have played multiple times. In my opinion neither of the last two games are anywhere near as good as any of the games previous to AC4.