PDA

View Full Version : Finally bought IL2 FB and.....

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 12:29 PM
With my X45 it rocks. I really just started with the single mission US with the P47. Man I really don't find it that easy, though my settings are at somewhat easy. I still need to figure out how I want to setup my Joy Stick because I am using someones profile for the game.

Anyway just want to say I love to fly and if anyone has a recommended plane they think I should try let me know.

By the way keeping up with planes is hard less alone taking one down due to the fact that the rear gunner always has a clean shot on me.

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 12:29 PM
With my X45 it rocks. I really just started with the single mission US with the P47. Man I really don't find it that easy, though my settings are at somewhat easy. I still need to figure out how I want to setup my Joy Stick because I am using someones profile for the game.

Anyway just want to say I love to fly and if anyone has a recommended plane they think I should try let me know.

By the way keeping up with planes is hard less alone taking one down due to the fact that the rear gunner always has a clean shot on me.

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 12:52 PM
StrypheR1 wrote:
- By the way keeping up with planes is hard less alone
- taking one down due to the fact that the rear gunner
- always has a clean shot on me.

To keep up with planes on take off ain't hard in FB if you know the right procedure.
Keeping up with a bandit depends on what planes you and he flies.
Complex Engine Management(CEM) is the key together with experience.
Read more on CEM here: http://www.mudmovers.com/Sims/FB/fb_cem.htm

GL.

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Alright man thanks a bunch.

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 01:25 PM
You are going to love this sim......wait a week..you think you like it now?? LOL.. Welcome aboard.

<CENTER>http://www.world-wide-net.com/tuskegeeairmen/ta-1943.jpg <marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"Straighten up.......Fly right..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee> http://www.geocities.com/rt_bearcat

<CENTER><FONT COLOR="ORANGE">vflyer@comcast.net<FONT COLOR>
<Center><div style="width:200;color:red;font-size:18pt;filter:shadow Blur[color=red,strength=8)">99th Pursuit Squadron