PDA

View Full Version : The final disappointment from Ubi

jiready82
12-20-2015, 05:56 PM
AC Unity was bad, but I saw this AC Syndicate on Amazon for black friday and caved in and bought it. I have not even played it yet and already hate it. I was the only player here playing unity, but on this one my daughter wanted to play so I let her start a game. Now I want to play and find out that I can't unless I erase her game! What a load of crap. I don't give a damn about keeping track of stats or whatever your excuse is for not including multiple player saves. You just lost a customer.
By the way, your new Far Cry game is a terrible idea and it will be the first in that series I don't buy. Way to go Ubi, you lost alot sales from your poor game design.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-20-2015, 08:00 PM
you know what ? i made multiple request to bring back multiple saves, but ubisoft wants you to buy a 2nd copy to your daughter to play the game game, as they want to double dip, i feel sorry for you, and i gave up asking them for this feature back since every game from every other company gives you multiple saves.

i'm not gonna name names, but this was the decision taken by the Ceo of Ubisoft Yves Guillemot 2 years ago. and ubisoft removed multiple save option from all of their games starting from watch dogs.

and there's no game since watch dogs that has multiple saves. this is ubisoft now. this the direction they are heading... what you do with this information is upto you.

Going4Quests
12-20-2015, 10:06 PM
You can have multiple saves by cutting your save game to another place, play the game. Then when you're done swap your save game with the save game of your daugher which you pasted in another place.

Done.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-20-2015, 10:52 PM
tbf, people didn't pay 60$ for a game they cant play twice to play the game they just bought without deleting the saves, every game has it, ubisoft's games are the only exception.

D.I.D.
12-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Yeah, awful design. There should have been save slots.

I can only assume Ubi wants to get each user to have their own UPlay account, but whatever the reason they are cutting off their nose to spite their face.

RVSage
12-21-2015, 09:25 PM
Not having multiple saves , to me is not a big issue (It can be worked around), yes it is far from ideal. Can be made much easier , if they give us the saves.

DazKRaptorSquad
12-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Imagine we had quick save, think of how much lower the time playing the game stats would be for AC games!!!!!! Sorry couldn't help being sarcastic but the number of times the smallest thing goes wrong and you have to replay a whole mission- aaaaaggghhhh.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Imagine we had quick save, think of how much lower the time playing the game stats would be for AC games!!!!!! Sorry couldn't help being sarcastic but the number of times the smallest thing goes wrong and you have to replay a whole mission- aaaaaggghhhh.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1322783-Important-Bring-back-multiple-profile-save-Gamers-request-to-Ubisoft