PDA

View Full Version : Ranked match, scores, deviations

RidingMower
12-20-2015, 10:22 AM
What is "deviation"? Is it a ranking, a handicap, or is it like golf scores and a lower number is better? Is there a source about how multiplayer scores are tallied and could it be stickied? The system is a bit different from the previous system used in Evo. I'm able to pick up how it works, somewhat and kinda... Winning gains points that add to to players overall score. There is even something about getting more points from beating a player that is better than me. Also lose more for vice-versa. Still confused about how it all works and sincerely asking for help in understanding. TY

booped
12-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Here you go mower

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1120155-Multiplayer-ranking-explained

RidingMower
12-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Thank you booped, that's exactly what I'm looking for! I just read through it a couple times and I'm pretty certain I'm getting it. Deviation being the (RD) Rating Deviation. It is used to tally points awarded per racing sessions. As for the Deviation number a racer has, higher will award more and is considered good by an explaination given may represent a more skilled player. Other hand it is saying it is bad to have a high Deviation as it means inconsistancy.