PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate PC bug, spacebar not working in Fight club

Jdeadevil
12-20-2015, 07:22 AM
I know I'm breaking rule #1 by talking about this, but I've noticed that some rounds during the fight club, the spacebar doesn't register moves and I have to rely on countering enemies. At first I wasn't sure if this was intentional, but I've noticed it wasn't since the icon appears to press spacebar if you haven't done so in a while. Does anyone know a fix to this?

YazX_
12-20-2015, 10:47 AM
this is the first time i see such an issue on forums, spacebar works well on my PC, i can use it as many times as i want, do you have any input devices connected other than KB/M?

DazKRaptorSquad
12-20-2015, 10:32 PM
In fight club I used to try and use the spacebar but it never worked and I thought it was just my timing was off and the result was always some fighter getting 2 or 3 free shots at me and reducing my health significantly. However yesterday I did the level 9 fight club and just used "E" and never used spacebar once and guess what? I actually only got hit once I think in the whole set of rounds, so maybe there is an issue!!!!

YazX_
12-20-2015, 11:57 PM
In fight club I used to try and use the spacebar but it never worked and I thought it was just my timing was off and the result was always some fighter getting 2 or 3 free shots at me and reducing my health significantly. However yesterday I did the level 9 fight club and just used "E" and never used spacebar once and guess what? I actually only got hit once I think in the whole set of rounds, so maybe there is an issue!!!!

ok lets try to reset all controls mappings to default and unplug any input devices except K/M, hope this will fix the issue.

DazKRaptorSquad
12-21-2015, 05:08 AM
ok lets try to reset all controls mappings to default and unplug any input devices except K/M, hope this will fix the issue.

Hey YazX_ I am using the default settings and have only used the default settings since starting. I have nothing other than the KB&M plugged in.

YazX_
12-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Hey YazX_ I am using the default settings and have only used the default settings since starting. I have nothing other than the KB&M plugged in.

hmmm, few suggestions:

1. Try to switch the USB port for the keyboard.
2. If you have any other keyboard, try to use it.
3. Disable UPlay Overlay and chat from UPlay Settings.
4. if you have any recording, overlay, OSD,OC,.... softwares running, close them.