PDA

View Full Version : AEP installation help...

BOPrey
03-08-2004, 08:20 AM
Does anyone know if AEP can be installed without reinstalling IL2/FB? I have my FB installed in the D drive when I first had it. However, my C drive has been formatted a few times, and I think all the registry setting of FB is gone. I can still run FB from the D drive fine. I think AEP is trying to locate FB from the registry settings which I no longer have. Without reinstalling FB, is there a way to install AEP? Thnx.

BOPrey
03-08-2004, 08:20 AM
Does anyone know if AEP can be installed without reinstalling IL2/FB? I have my FB installed in the D drive when I first had it. However, my C drive has been formatted a few times, and I think all the registry setting of FB is gone. I can still run FB from the D drive fine. I think AEP is trying to locate FB from the registry settings which I no longer have. Without reinstalling FB, is there a way to install AEP? Thnx.

03-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Nop.

I had the prob same as urs but AEP installs it in the c:/progs etc

So u have to reinstall the whole game then.

BOPrey
03-08-2004, 08:59 AM
It will suck if I have to apply all those patchs again between installing AEP.

Maple_Tiger
03-08-2004, 09:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BOPrey:
It will suck if I have to apply all those patchs again between installing AEP.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOPrey... AEP is 2.0

You dont need to install any patchs. Just reinstal FB then install AEP and your done.

Capt. 361stMapleTiger.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid78/pd6c878f0006c224805da6c9645408b41/fb291d3e.jpg

Proud member of the FBAA and Nutty Philosohpy Club.