PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Stuck in Thames Assassins Creed Syndicate PLEASE HELP!

Chalid1985
12-18-2015, 05:09 AM
OK guys so I'm stuck, I'm not sure if its a loading issue or its something I'm not completing right in the game. i'm in sequence 4 and there are no mission markers at all only a red dot that tells me destroy something in the Thames river I go to the exact spot on the map stand on the red dot but there is nothing to destroy or no way to destroy it that I can see. I stand on one of the boats where the red marker that says destroy seems to be, use eagle vision and nothing seems to highlight. even when I restart the game it loads back and the only main marker on the map other than fight clubs, or stores is this red maker that tells me to destroy something in the thames river. Again i go there and stand on the exact spot use eagle vision and I can't see anything to do. Can anyone please help. I can't continue the game till i figure this out. I have looked online and i can't find the anything or the exact mission maybe its a side mission but i have no clue how to continue, Can someone please help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiM-bRtr7Ac[

Chalid1985
12-18-2015, 08:09 PM
i'm in sequence 4 and there are no mission markers at all only a red dot that tells me destroy something in the Thames river I go to the exact spot on the map stand on the red dot but there is nothing to destroy or no way to destroy it that I can see. I stand on one of the boats where the red marker that says destroy seems to be, use eagle vision and nothing seems to highlight. even when I restart the game it loads back and the only main marker on the map other than fight clubs, or stores is this red maker that tells me to destroy something in the thames river. Again i go there and stand on the exact spot use eagle vision and I can't see anything to do. Can anyone please help. I can't continue the game till i figure this out. I have looked online and i can't find the anything or the exact mission maybe its a side mission but i have no clue how to continue, Can someone please help? here is a video of exact where I'm stuck.
[video=youtube;qiM-bRtr7Ac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiM-bRtr7Ac