PDA

View Full Version : Dads of Destiny is recruiting agents!

Axiomm84
12-17-2015, 09:59 PM
To the Division community,

Welcome from the Dads of Destiny Gaming Community, The largest gaming community focused on dads, and the premier hub for all things dad related!

We are a community set up originally by dads with little time to game, and wanted to be a part of something more. The Dads of Destiny Gaming Community prides itself on its three key pillars:

FAMILY WORK GAMING

The Dads of Destiny isn't about pressure or competition or kd/r's but more specifically about how you want to enjoy your precious game time with the people you want to enjoy it with. There is a real sense of family within the community which separates it away from the others making it a unique place to come to.

We are one of the largest clans in the Destiny community sporting over 40,000 members worldwide. We have been featured in articles from various news outlets. (Gamerant.com, Kotaku.co.uk, and GameInformer.com) Now we are turning our sights on The Division and with your help we would like to again build one of the largest clans.

Furthermore in an effort to improve our members experience we recently upgraded and updated our website to provide the best we can for our members.

Good Day,

The Dads of Destiny Admins & Community

(www.dadsofdestiny.net)

HTownEaglePhan
12-18-2015, 06:16 PM
are you "The Division Dads" or "Dads On Division" on Twitter?

Axiomm84
12-19-2015, 02:03 AM
No our social media links are as follows,
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dadsofdestiny
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedadsofdestiny/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dadsofdestiny

DorianCherokee
12-29-2015, 02:07 AM
Glad to see you over here AX!!!

I'm looking forward to the division!

Dorian Cherokee
DOD

BladeofNero
12-29-2015, 03:54 PM
Hey there Axiom. I'm in a destiny clan now that used to be a part of the DoD. We recently separated but still hold the same values.

I am not a father myself (yet) but am always open to helping and being a part of a larger community.

We have a group of our members already coming together to talk and get prepared for launch. If you need more folks for the DoD division community.....I'm willing to jump in and help anybody in game.

Welcome from the Dads of Destiny Gaming Community, The largest gaming community focused on dads, and the premier hub for all things dad related!

We are a community set up originally by dads with little time to game, and wanted to be a part of something more. The Dads of Destiny Gaming Community prides itself on its three key pillars:

FAMILY WORK GAMING

The Dads of Destiny isn't about pressure or competition or kd/r's but more specifically about how you want to enjoy your precious game time with the people you want to enjoy it with. There is a real sense of family within the community which separates it away from the others making it a unique place to come to.

We are one of the largest clans in the Destiny community sporting over 40,000 members worldwide. We have been featured in articles from various news outlets. (Gamerant.com, Kotaku.co.uk, and GameInformer.com) Now we are turning our sights on The Division and with your help we would like to again build one of the largest clans.

Furthermore in an effort to improve our members experience we recently upgraded and updated our website to provide the best we can for our members.

Good Day,

(www.dadsofdestiny.net)

officer-X-obie
12-31-2015, 11:45 PM
I'm a dad and a Destiny player. This is great news and I'll go check the site out.

Thanks!

CivRules
01-04-2016, 12:06 PM
That website seemed pretty dead from the outside looking in. I'll stick with my PS4 buddies.

DeathToBabies
01-17-2016, 04:15 AM

FAMILY WORK GAMING

Good Day,

(www.dadsofdestiny.net)

go away with your Destiny BS....