PDA

View Full Version : How many points of view are there on the Thames

koggy28
12-17-2015, 02:52 PM
I Have found 2 points of interest on the Thames thou shows that I have found 3 out of 4. How many actually are there on the Thames? If there are four where are they? As this is the last thing on the main game that I haven't done. Have found all the others for the other borough's.

YazX_
12-17-2015, 03:08 PM
as far as i understand you mean ViewPoints right? they will appear as White Eagle icon on the map, you just need to zoom in the map a little bit to see such icons.

but in the question it seems you mean Secrets of London if i'm not mistaken?

if yes, then perhaps this could help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1JW25Xdy0

ImaginaryRuins
12-17-2015, 03:15 PM
as far as i understand you mean ViewPoints right? they will appear as White Eagle icon on the map, you just need to zoom in the map a little bit to see such icons.

but in the question it seems you mean Secrets of London if i'm not mistaken?

if yes, then perhaps this could help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1JW25Xdy0

Sorry mate, but wrong. All wrong. What koggy refers to are Points of Interest. They are different from Viewpoints or Secrets of London music boxes.

As far as I'm concerned, the latest patch didn't fix the problem. On the map, there are only 2 Points of Interest in The Thames, two bridges. However, the stats say 3/4 for me. For the rest boroughs, number mistmatch is also present, but at least some of them are fixed.

koggy28
12-17-2015, 03:25 PM
Thanks for your post. Yes your correct that's what I meant. So it's yet another bug. Least it's not as bad as the Dlc one where no achievements are being unlocked. Trying to re install it at the moment

YazX_
12-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Sorry mate, but wrong. All wrong. What koggy refers to are Points of Interest. They are different from Viewpoints or Secrets of London music boxes.

As far as I'm concerned, the latest patch didn't fix the problem. On the map, there are only 2 Points of Interest in The Thames, two bridges. However, the stats say 3/4 for me. For the rest boroughs, number mistmatch is also present, but at least some of them are fixed.

hold on, seems some stuff are different from PC version, where do you see these stats?!

koggy28
12-17-2015, 05:32 PM
On the xbox one version these can be found by looking on the map and scrolling right using the d pad. Not sure bout PS4 version as never played it. Also can be viewed by looking on the database screen under locations which is on the menu.

YazX_
12-17-2015, 05:37 PM
On the xbox one version these can be found by looking on the map and scrolling right using the d pad. Not sure bout PS4 version as never played it. Also can be viewed by looking on the database screen under locations which is on the menu.

oh ok, the filter on map should be set to MISC to show them, good to know since i've never paid attention to it, and yes mine also says 3/4 and have 100% sync :D