PDA

View Full Version : Would you like the same for GR ?

SuperBiscotCOT
12-17-2015, 12:03 PM
I don't know if you already saw it but there is a link:
https://communityintelligence-thedivisiongame.ubi.com/#!/collectiveknowledge

I think it would be nice to have the same system for GR WL. :cool:
The only negative point is that if you missclick and downvote something you can't change your choice.
What do you think about it ? :confused:

Lolssi
12-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Sounds pointless. Those points, upvotes etc could just as well be added on these forums like CD Projekt did.

he1nz
12-18-2015, 02:46 PM
I prefer "old school" game set-ups.. Where everything that involves the game, is unlocked in the game, and stays in the game. I don't like having to connect to other services or apps.. Im just old I guess.

SuperBiscotCOT
12-18-2015, 06:21 PM
I prefer "old school" game set-ups.. Where everything that involves the game, is unlocked in the game, and stays in the game. I don't like having to connect to other services or apps.. Im just old I guess.

No I don't think about the fact that is linked (personnaly I don't care about it:p) but the fact that we can upvote intresting posts and it can select some nice ideas rather some stupid comments and it will be easier for the community managers to see what is the more requested by the community.
We have already a reddit but I find the design better and it's directly Ubisoft who is in contact with the community. :)