PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play with on Xbox One

ZonatedHornet00
12-15-2015, 09:13 PM
Hey guys I'm new to the Tom Clancy universe but I'm looking to get into some like The Divison, Rainbow Six: Siege, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Since those are multiplayer and all fairly similar I am looking some fellow gamers on Xbox One to play those games with, along with some other FPS games like COD or maybe a sports game like Madden. I will also have the beta for The Divison. Thanks, I'd love to chat if your interested so if you would drop your email below! Thanks!

W0LFST0KER
12-16-2015, 01:51 AM
Hey guys I'm new to the Tom Clancy universe but I'm looking to get into some like The Divison, Rainbow Six: Siege, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Since those are multiplayer and all fairly similar I am looking some fellow gamers on Xbox One to play those games with, along with some other FPS games like COD or maybe a sports game like Madden. I will also have the beta for The Divison. Thanks, I'd love to chat if your interested so if you would drop your email below! Thanks!

Hi like you I'm looking for team mates on xbox one for the division. I like to play as a squad member but also like to take lead some times. I dnt run and gun I try to think tactics.
Brothers in arms! I dnt play cod any more as its so predictable but I do play medal of honar and battle field on the pc.

if you are interested in starting a clan/platoon I'm in as long as we work as a team. can I ask what edition of the division are you getting? I'm going to try and get the speciel(sleeper agent I think its called)

SalableKitty236
12-16-2015, 10:16 AM
I'm interested in teaming up with some like-minded players for The Division, I'll have Beta access also. I also have Six Siege. I ordered the sleeper edition of The Division. Looking forward to it finally being released...

Garetho2
12-23-2015, 01:51 AM
I'm wandering where you're from and when you'd be likely to play. I'm from the UK and would play evenings. I love battlefield and splinter cell so cant wait for this game to come out on xbox one

ShantiMuni
12-27-2015, 03:40 AM
I'm looking for people to play with also. I will have beta access. Most of my play time will be early in the day. I am in Eastern time and work evenings. I have Friday and Saturday off. My GT is the same as user name.

DaGunslinger19
01-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Also looking for people to play with
also on xbox1 and have beta access.
Message me on here or xboxlive
GT: Dagunslinger19

TACTUS
01-06-2016, 11:37 PM
GT: UNSC RELLIK
I too am looking for people to run the streets of New York with. Feel free to add me.

Metal0nslaught
01-11-2016, 07:57 PM

You can find a lot of people via FB, I myself started a Division group yesterday. We're working on clan builds and just talking about options and such. anyone is welcome

Metal0nslaught
01-11-2016, 08:00 PM
I'll also be looking to run with some people. I started a division FB group for everyone to stay in touch and also make new friends. so far everyones very mature and very interested in playing... Beta soon!

if you search us you can find us. i run several groups with a few thousand people in them. good people, a lot of fun. Come find us. make friends. someone is always on.

ClutchLito
01-12-2016, 04:31 PM

i'm looking to team up on The division too. Xbox One console.

GamerTag : Clutchlito

feel free to add, i'm from the U.S. & east coast time so anytime after 4 PM on weekdays is fine for me to play and anytime on weekends is good also.

Jakethousand
01-13-2016, 09:16 PM
Hello! Feel free to add me. I love being tactical and running and gunning in equal parts. I don't take wins or losses to heart, but instead I enjoy the "heat of the moment", just being in the game and having fun. If I don't win the race, then that's okay too.

I don't have access to the beta yet, but I do play Rainbow Six: Siege and I love me some Terrorist Hunt! Mics are fine, but I'm perfectly okay playing without them too, considering I have to talk all day and being meditatively quiet through the game session is relaxing and fun all the same.

Add me, OP! That goes the same for everyone else in this thread. I'm always down for a good game and just having fun with no pressure added.

GT: Jakethousand

chugalugg69
01-14-2016, 03:58 AM
Hello ill be getting the beta and will be lookin for peeps to group up with so go ahead and add me my Gt: agent chiefchug ill be playin this all the time when it comes out.

canhascandy
01-14-2016, 10:50 PM
Hi all, I will be getting into the beta soon, hopefully. GT is canhascandy
I also play some bf4 on the one.

SmackMental
02-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Hello all,

so many people starting out with "I too..." so I'm going to change it up.
I am looking to be apart of the action in The Division for Xbox One. I am not one for horse play. Played the the BETA...loved it! Working as a team is crucial. I am not partial as to the role I play in the group, I am OK to just follow along as well as take the lead on occasion. I have not yet decided which version, regular or sleeper, version of the game I will be buying; feel free to attempt to convince me either way. I am located in IDAHO....no I don't eat potatoes on a daily basis... just thought I should clear that up. Anywho, anybody looking to work as a team and not waste time is free to add me on the Xbone...SmackMental.

MacTavishPapa6
02-06-2016, 08:09 PM
GT: MacTavishPapa6 :)

Soldier Ice
02-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Hello to everyone in this post. If your looking for a Tactical Squad game play or a squad to run with then Check out Tacticalgaming.net we have what you are looking, tactical play, serious gamers, laid back players, if you are serious about this game then we ARE the Clan to be in. What you put into TG is what TG will put into you. Trust me you won't regret it. Check us out

The Painkiller
02-07-2016, 08:34 PM
https://m.facebook.com/groups/877653245680053/

Never go into the Dark Zone alone again.

HoNeYBadger0SHT
02-11-2016, 06:12 AM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ GHOSTS ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
New Xbox One Clan, GHOSTS
We are a fun, and dedicated group, we will be doing all Division activities, Including but not limited to: Campaign, Dark Zone, Rogue Hunting, Free play.
If your looking for an awesome group, with Comradery, and awesome gamers look no further! We will be on the upcoming open beta, feel free to come join.
Xbox One GT: HoNeYBadger0SHT
Group Page: http://forums.ubi.com/group.php?groupid=859
Clan Page: http://divisionclans.com/clan/info/_ghosts_

Atra du evarínya ono varda
HoNeYBadger0SHT
http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l356/Jared_Awender/ghost_zps9oe2wgop.png (http://s328.photobucket.com/user/Jared_Awender/media/ghost_zps9oe2wgop.png.html)

Solas_Fading
02-11-2016, 10:26 AM
If anyone needs another person for the Open Beta or actual game of The Division, feel free to hit me up. I can lead or follow, and can be versatile as needed with guns and skills. I am a night owl, so if you are one as well, great. I do, sadly, cuss quite a bit when riled or tearing up enemies. If none of that bothers ye, feel free to hit me up.
GT: SOLAS FADING

FEDERALLINEUP
02-20-2016, 02:02 AM
I'm down to play xb1
gt: Federal line up

CutLamb2775968
02-20-2016, 02:31 AM
Need group for rainbow six seige on Xbox One

CiTiZEN-D
02-21-2016, 02:12 AM
I am also looking for more people to group up with on xbox 1 for the division that are laid back, and like to have fun questing, looting and just killing stuff. If interested send friend request name is XxDeadBouncexX

AshWilliams1981
02-21-2016, 03:21 AM
Looking for players who actually use mics and are mature. Add me and I'll add you back. AshWilliams1981

DennisGignac
02-22-2016, 07:31 AM
I would like to join your clan...

ryanco0l
02-22-2016, 11:56 AM
Looking for people to play with when the game releases. Gt ryencool

Wingedzard314
02-24-2016, 11:38 PM
Looking for understanding funny people to play the game with when it releases.
Any kind of game mode. Spanish and English speakers alike, all welcome to add me and invite me to play when the game releases.
I'm planning on pre-ordering the Gold Edition so hope to see you guys there.
GT: Wingedzard314

IxX Kazzy XxI
02-25-2016, 02:30 AM
Looking for understanding funny people to play the game with when it releases.
Any kind of game mode. Spanish and English speakers alike, all welcome to add me and invite me to play when the game releases.
I'm planning on pre-ordering the Gold Edition so hope to see you guys there.
GT: Wingedzard314

Hey there!

If you’re looking for a clan to hit NYC with, feel free to poke around www.dom-clan.org and register and apply for our The Division sector! We are currently building a temporary roster of interested players prior to the release of Tom Clancy's The Division. Register as a user on our website and then go to http://dom-clan.org/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=51 to fill out a valued guest application that tells us you're interested in hitting the NYC pavement running in The Division with us.

As a selective clan we have a probation period and requirements, but offer a lot of extra perks for full members: forums with calendar planning, medals and awards for in-game and in-clan achievements, contests with CA$H prizes, and free custom graphics for forum signatures, avatars, and twitch/youtube banners and overlays. For more information check out our site www.dom-clan.org and follow us on Twitter (@DeoOptimoMaxim0).

Hope to see you on the forums and in game!

~Kazzy :)

IxX Kazzy XxI
02-25-2016, 02:40 AM

Hey there!

If you’re looking for a clan to hit NYC with, feel free to poke around www.dom-clan.org and register and apply for our The Division sector! We are currently building a temporary roster of interested players prior to the release of Tom Clancy's The Division. Register as a user on our website and then go to http://dom-clan.org/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=51 to fill out a valued guest application that tells us you're interested in hitting the NYC pavement running in The Division with us.

As a selective clan we have a probation period and requirements, but offer a lot of extra perks for full members: forums with calendar planning, medals and awards for in-game and in-clan achievements, contests with CA$H prizes, and free custom graphics for forum signatures, avatars, and twitch/youtube banners and overlays. For more information check out our site www.dom-clan.org and follow us on Twitter (@DeoOptimoMaxim0).

Hope to see you on the forums and in game!

~Kazzy :)

TattooedFox
02-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Hey guys. Looking to add people to mainly head into the DZ with but also PvE content.

Add me or leave a message here and I'll add you :)

Please leave a short message saying 'The Division' if you add me so I know where it's from. Thanks.

I'll be very active on the game and have played the beta so I have a good idea of what to do.

GT: TattooedFox

UnleashtheBuzz
03-01-2016, 05:41 AM
I'm in MD. Looking for not too serious peple. GT: UnleashtheBuzz

TbiZZle2008
03-02-2016, 10:02 PM
We are a small upcoming clan of buddies looking for active people. We will be playing everyday, grinding out the game to the max. We need serious active players. Msg me on Xbox Live if you are interested in playing and/or joining our clan Xylonic Syndicate. We are chill, serious, adult players. GT: XS Lunacy

briantbiddle282
02-04-2017, 06:52 PM
I'm wandering where you're from and when you'd be likely to play. I'm from the UK and would play evenings. I love battlefield and splinter cell so cant wait for this game to come out on xbox one

Add me gamertag: briantbiddle282
uplay: briantbiddle@gmail.com
If you have beta access could you sen d me an invite. I was not selected to receive a code to the closed beta. Thanks

-I am central U.S. and am free anytime

i3ig Gun
02-05-2017, 08:59 AM
GT: i3ig Gun

Add me, I'm almost always on in the morning (10am - 3pm CST)

Spend the first hour farming the LZ bosses, then I do dailies, and then get on a grind for Lex until I need to get off.

VainAsher
02-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Malice eSports wants you!!

Malice eSports is an established eSports community that currently plays The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, Halo, Call Of Duty, and Destiny.

What is expected of applicants?

Membership is open to those 18 years old and up.
We ask that you attend at least 2 one hour sessions per week.
We ask that if you can’t make a date or time then you let your team know in advance.
No glitching, modding or hacking of any type is tolerated.

What sets Malice eSports apart?

We are a family first community of mature gamers that understands not everyone can be on every night and participate in every event. Never will you be chastised for putting real life commitments first.
We have no K/D or Clan Wars based requirements.
We have members from all across the US and UK and all walks of life.

Simply put, if you're looking for a community of mature adults that want to have fun and win, you have found your home. There are opportunities to grow as a player and leader, with new teams opening up. We are always looking to create more competitive (MLG, GB, UMG) and relaxed (chill and have fun) teams. Whether you are looking for an established team or want to help in creating a new one, we want you!

Join today at www.maliceesports.com

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message here or on XBox - MeS VainAsher

See you soon!

BinaryPickles
02-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Returning player trying to get back into it, either starting fresh or to continue with my 175 geard character.
Right now on sporadically but willing to have a go with any game option.

GT: BinaryPickles

SocialFlyer465
02-16-2017, 08:47 AM
Hi I'm also looking for a small group of uk adult players to team up with to run regular daily activities. GT Socialflyer465. Possibly twitch streaming with the right team. Running alpha but building banshee, high end and deadeye to prepare for 1.6.

TRISTAM1970
03-05-2017, 04:44 PM
• Multi-gaming 3rd person CO-OP / PVE gaming team: Ghost Recon Wildlands, The Division, Mass Effect Andromeda…Looking for CO-OP / PVE players who have/play multiple CO-OP / PVE ST-6 games;

• Non-Competitive and have NO interests playing competitively (Cooperative game play ONLY);

• Mature and 18+ years or older;

• Canada, US or UK;

• Head Set/Mic required;

• Nice, reliable, fun, friendly, supportive and respectful of ST-6 Members and ST-6 Rules;

• Active/Communicate on a regular basis (i.e.: Send/Accept Invites, Show up and play ST-6 Games, Respond to messages);

• Good Sportsmanship: PLAY FAIR / BE NICE…NO: trash talking, trolling/grieving others (i.e.: T-bagging), spawn camping/seeking, team killing, loot hoarding/stealing and cheating/glitching);

• Keep profanity/swearing and cursing to a minimum…NO trash talking/potty mouths;

• Newbies and ALL skill levels welcome…NOT a skilled based team…NO Judgement of skill level;

• Core Principles & Values: Esprit de corps (team spirit) – Solidarity, Camaraderie, Loyalty, Honor/Respect, and Integrity with Good sportsmanship and Teamwork.

Join ST-6 on XBOX ONE! (https://account.xbox.com/en-CA/clubs/profile?clubid=3379868405756495) After I will send you a FR and XBOX Live party chat. XBOX Live Gamertag: xxxTRISTAMxxx

TRISTAM1970
03-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Welcome Wolfstoker to ST-6

OnlyPrexxyy
03-09-2017, 08:52 PM
New to the game, omly level 15. Would like to play with some awesome gamers! Add me GT-- Prexxyy

TheRogueer
03-20-2017, 09:03 PM
Hey guys,
not new to this game, but don't have people to play. Wondering if anyone with a SKILL build wants to join up with me. I run a turret build that does 7000 damage every second.
If you would like to join, hit me up at LoadXFrazzles on Xbox One
cheers

etherbleeder86
03-24-2017, 03:16 AM
I currently play The Division. I am east coast but play late night. Usually on around 1 a.m. for a few hours.

Ran solo up to 256 GS. Working on getting the right pieces with the right itemization like everyone else.
Currently do HVT's and the underground. I don't play in the dark zone much but I'm open to rolling through there with a group. Think I'm level 7 or some low nonsense.
Always play on World Tier 5. That's about it.

Gamertag: etherbleeder86

Feel free to add.

D4NINHO
04-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Ok so the title sounds like it belongs on another site,lol

Im an older gamer looking to add more ppl that still play this game, i played it,went away now im back.

Im looking for ppl happy to go through the missions and so on and who are not really bothered about the DZ, yeah ill have a go but im not all about loot, im more about the fun in playing.

If your looking for someone to run with in the uk let me know, drop me an xbox message.

Runfree82
04-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Hey buddy how are you doing man. I am admin of a Group called Second Wave Elites. We are a matchmaking Community and would love to have you on the Team. We have our own website as wel as all other forms of Social Media. We have dedicated Streamers and Elite Members. If you are interested just join the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/SecondWaveElites/ or check out our website https://second-wave-elite.co.uk/

D4NINHO
04-19-2017, 11:44 AM
No thanks Run, not looking to join a clan/gaming group.

I'm just looking for a few guys that can play and have a laugh, nothing over serious but ppl who are playing because they like playing, of course i'm looking for the best gear i can find butplaying teh same mission ovre and over and over is not for me.

Im uk and play from about 9pm to 11pm weekdays and later at weekends, im not on every day.

Feel free to add me if your an older gamer, not interested in having kiddies play as prefer peeps my own age.

Xbox gamertag D4ninho
cheers

CapScarlet
04-19-2017, 03:15 PM
I'll add you D4NINHO. Like you older gamer not into the DZ either and I don't like running around or jigging up and down like bloody Zeberdee lol. I like tactics and team members that like play with complementary builds to support the squad etc. Don't mind playing the missions in rotation or the side mission and particularly like the HVT missions.

I'm from the UK originally but live on the west coast of Canada so the time zone sucks for us a bit. But I'm on in the morning at weekends and sometimes the afternoon so later in the day/eve for you.

GamerTag: Captain Scarlet

D4NINHO
04-24-2017, 06:42 PM
Still happy to run with other uk adults, im not looking to run teh same mission over and over again, im not really into the dz.

I prefer to play missions on legendary or chase the harder targets, it may take a while and sometimes it never happens but it adds a little more to the same old missions.

If your happy to just run about shooting things then feel free to add me. i play from 9-11 pm uk time.

adults only please.

BloodThirsty789
04-30-2017, 03:13 PM

I have The divison and siege and some COD games i am also looking for a group so you and anyother person in this thread that is at least the age of 14 please add me and we can play whatever

Slayer1893
05-16-2017, 05:47 AM
Sup guys!

24 year old gamer on late every night GMT. Bought the game when it came out and quit when all my friends did now I'm back. I'm looking for other individuals like myself who like to play semi-casually and effectively. I would also like some veteran players to teach my how to optimize my build and what to focus on as far as end game content and premium currency.

Thanks agents, hopefully i'll see some of you out there.

Gamertag: MarQuezo

Lnf0601
05-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Hey guys, should come and check out our Tom Clancy section over at Bdgaming.net. A large group that are regularly on each of the games, running regularly events and game nights! Thanks LNF