PDA

View Full Version : Unity

spetrovich55
12-15-2015, 06:24 AM
Is this forum also for Unity? Im trying to see if there is any way out of Dead Kings in the Unity game now that I am in it? I cannot complete the first mssion, I am way too low level. I dont want to delete my saved game and start over, but its kinda looking like I may have to. I have been trying all day and cannot get past the first part of the mission.

D.I.D.
12-15-2015, 06:37 AM
Yes. Look on the map for black balloon icons with a "P" on them. Those are Fast Travel points that take you back to Paris. "V" will take you to Versailles, and "F" back to Franciade (for Dead Kings) again. You don't need to visit those places "physically", and you can just highlight them on the map and hit the indicated button to activate them.

However, unfortunately you do need to complete the first mission in order to get access to the full map again. What's the problem you're having?

Are you having trouble getting to the first mission point? If I remember rightly, it's the access to the underground tunnels inside the church, right? If so, there are a few different ways into the church. You can creep in at ground level and use smoke bombs and environmental cover to break line of sight. You can get in above ground: straight up the front face of the church to the left; along the rooftops until you find a suitable access window.

By far the easiest way to get in is to head for the south east corner of the church. There are some slanted boards leading up to an open window. Either creep in or simply run in and drop into the hole.

VernalBreak
12-15-2015, 05:41 PM
It was kind of glitched. When you have not been to the area yet and you fast travel you have a random chance of ending up in versailles or franciade.

spetrovich55
12-16-2015, 06:41 AM
OK, I will have to try that last way in....going in through front door is just not working for me....even with using distractions and phantom blades....and whatever else I can try...once i get out of there, Im not going back in til I finish the rest of the game...stupid that theres no way out, nor do they tell you that in the beginning.

D.I.D.
12-16-2015, 07:20 AM
It is a really poor design decision. I'm aware of the save problem because other people have complained about it before. It was okay for me because I'd beaten the game so my Skills were up and I was well practised at combat but new players were coming in and checking out the new area, unaware they'd be thrown straight into a mission they couldn't leave.

Thankfully the rest of that mission is pretty easy.

Ureh
12-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Good luck! Dunno why they allowed Sequence 13 to be accessible as early as Sequence 3 (or was it 5).

spetrovich55
12-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Well.....after trying...and getting killed multiple times...decided to wipe my game saves and start all over...pissed at Ubisoft for not giving some sort of warning. Now I gotta start over on all my skills.
Sucks..oh well...