PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed FAN Movie Teaser

naumaan
12-15-2015, 02:43 AM
As far as i can see, nobody seems interested in the idea of the movie, but as ubisoft mentioned that it will be a new addition in the storyline, so its not gonna be a bad thing, also I ve been trying to find a single teaser on youtube for it but there are more of games trailers, and fan made movie trailers that I was lost completely, I finally found one teaser which was quite satisfying to my needs of something new ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGmYYWJPz0Y

Now from the release point of view, what I am looking at is the story after the next game installment, and from this teaser it is apparent that the assassins were still not successful even after the next game installment...

it seems like micheal fassbender was a normal guy and then finally abstergo showed him some beautiful future gardens and after micheal went through the animus process they did not give him much and tried to take something from him instead like a typical villian. its probably a little like ac1 but not exactly.

Further more there is no hint about any animus sequence, or may be i could not grab much, if anyone else can do it, that will be awesome, however there are some modern day sequences to see, at one point i felt a teaser of shaun coming out of the van, is there gonna be rebecca, otso berg, Mr Miles and other assassins or templars from the game, to find that I am pretty much in.

what about you guys

strigoi1958
12-15-2015, 04:15 AM
No I'm really hyped for the movie... Locopells and ze topazio have been posting some great things and links in the console section and the cast and setting looks amazing :)

Frag_Maniac
12-15-2015, 05:46 AM
Hopefully the real thing involves more past than present scenarios. I really couldn't get into to this because it's made to look like a cheapened modern day action movie mostly.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-15-2015, 11:25 AM
please add :Fan Trailer to the Title

YazX_
12-15-2015, 02:15 PM
please add :Fan Trailer to the Title

Title updated, thanks for pointing it out.