PDA

View Full Version : How do you kill a guard with his own weapon in Revelations? (Xbox)

Nickyhaswifi
12-14-2015, 07:36 PM
I was replaying Revelations before Syndicate but stopped my gameplay to finish Syndicate.
I've now resumed Revelations having completely beaten Syndicate and I am lost!

I've forgotten how to disarm a guard and then kill him with his own weapon. Help?

cawatrooper9
12-14-2015, 07:41 PM
Use your fists and counter to disarm an enemy. Then, you'll automatically wield his weapon, so swing away!

Ureh
12-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Hey Nickyhaswifi,
Equip the fists (select it from the weapon wheel with RB if it's not assigned to d-pad).
Hold RT.
Then press X when the enemy is about to land their attack (some enemies can't be disarmed).

Nickyhaswifi
12-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Hey Nickyhaswifi,
Equip the fists (select it from the weapon wheel with RB if it's not assigned to d-pad).
Hold RT.
Then press X when the enemy is about to land their attack (some enemies can't be disarmed).

Thanks, I actually figured it out before I saw your post through trial and error lol.
I find my muscle memory is still in Syndicate mode which has had disastrous consequences!

Thanks again.

Ureh
12-14-2015, 07:59 PM
@Nickyhaswifi Cool, enjoy!

@cawatrooper9 My mistake, I didn't notice your post until afterwards. Thank you for your help as well.

cawatrooper9
12-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Thanks, I actually figured it out before I saw your post through trial and error lol.
I find my muscle memory is still in Syndicate mode which has had disastrous consequences!

Thanks again.

The controls and mechanics switch pretty frequently in the series. Going straight to Revelations from Syndicate would be a pretty drastic change.

Nickyhaswifi
12-14-2015, 08:40 PM
btw did they ever manage to sort out the 28/31 well glitch?

Ureh
12-14-2015, 08:51 PM
I attempted to unlock all the wells this year but the remaining few seem to be missing. I might've overlooked them but I'm guessing it just hasn't been fixed.