PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group of guys to play with

gunpiranha
12-14-2015, 04:24 PM
I'm looking for some people to play r6 with, I just picked up the game a few days ago so I'm still learning the maps and weapons.
I'm looking for a group of guys who are at least 20+ and LIke to play with conms and fairly tactical, maybe even moving up into comps.
I am 33 and live on the east coast. I just made the move from pc to Xbox so I'm am looking for more people to play with to.
My gt is gunpiranha.

Cupples1990
12-14-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm looking for some people to play r6 with, I just picked up the game a few days ago so I'm still learning the maps and weapons.
I'm looking for a group of guys who are at least 20+ and LIke to play with conms and fairly tactical, maybe even moving up into comps.
I am 33 and live on the east coast. I just made the move from pc to Xbox so I'm am looking for more people to play with to.
My gt is gunpiranha.

Myself and a buddy of mine have gotten really into the game the last couple days, only two of us consistently right now but you are welcome to join anytime. GT: Cupples007

We are both 25/26 from Toronto Canada area, have mics and play to win, but also have a good time.

gunpiranha
12-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Added you, looming forward to tonight if your on

CDNShield
12-17-2015, 07:16 AM
I've recently bought the game and it's unreal.. I love tactics, and I just bought a new stereo headset I want to work in. If you're still looking to party up with people my GT is CDNShield. Im from Toronto myself.

DIRTY SCRUB
12-17-2015, 10:25 PM
28 yrs old live on east coast....My gamertag is "Dirty Scrub" ... 2.5 k/d, like playing ranked, hit me up (must have mic, be competitive, and have fun attitude)