PDA

View Full Version : So maybe some players are mad,but they also made some point

Nudebutterfly
12-14-2015, 09:18 AM
I know those players make some thread that looks like complaint

but why they made those thread,cuz they wanna be heard.

However the fact is devs and some "kind" players always use the same way to replay:clam down,we promise,we would do something,your views would be heard.

Sounds fake right?

Why not you just check what they are really talking about?Ubi make the players disappointed for many years,and now are you gonna to try to not allow us to complaint?

Like banned some players on this forum,you already done this,i've noticed.

I like ubisoft and i like this forum,but now the forum seem are running in a wrong way.

Lolssi
12-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Yeah the ban hammer and warnings seems to come way too easy. But I have no idea how strict guidelines mods have, might not be totally their fault.
I'm positively optimistic about this game and will be dissapointed if it doesn't scratch my tactical shooter itch. But I'm not letting it bother me too much and I'm definately not pre-ordering.
Too bad tactical shooters are so rare these days. Nothing since GRAW2 and that was 2007. Sure we have ARMA but those are different beasts all together.

UbiKeeba
12-14-2015, 03:46 PM
We have been listening to all of the feedback that the community has been giving, and are trying to implement as much as we can. This includes the things that people are negative about. It is perfectly fine to have a negative opinion on this forum. The only thing that I ask is that ALL conversations on this forum are conducted in a respectful manner.

There's a right way to say something, and I wrong way to say something. ;)

SuperBiscotCOT
12-14-2015, 06:26 PM
I'am maybe part of the "positive thinking" community that trust (for the moment) the devs. My mentality will only change if some menbers of the community that already played the game start saying the game turned bad or when I will play the game during the alpha or the beta and it will not satisfy me. But for the moment I can only TRUST.

For me it's funny to see what kind of messages were posted recently on the forums by the people that criticise already GR WL and in most cases you can find only messages like: ":mad: Ubisoft stop making bad games" or "your game is s*** :mad:". But no constructive messages ... only pessimistc ideas.
How can you criticise a game that you never played ? I understand they want to be heard by the dev's ! But they make no constructive messages ? It's called haters and now I understand why ...
They can help to improve the game but no :nonchalance: Why we don't see them on posts like "give us your ideas to improve the game ?" except to say "don't make a f*****g bad game :mad:"
I hope just the dev's will focus on game on good feedbacks that the community managers give them and not be sad and thinking only about these negative comments about there hard and awesone work.

I think some people don't understand that a game isn't made in a few months and some decision are taken with the ideas we are giving to them. The hitmarkers in R6S are they in the final version of the game ? No because the community asked to remove them and Ubisoft heard them. The devs tried to be closer to the community and it's a big step forward for the fans of ubi games.

A goal of a game is to bring fun to peoples and I think that the resuslt with R6S is realy good and we can only hope something even better for GR WL.
And I will say it again and again you can only trust for the moment. Who knows maybe one day Ubisoft will suprise us with not a graphic downgrade at the realease but a graphic upgrade :)

ES-Ulukai
12-14-2015, 06:41 PM
In the Ubisoft forum you can say what you want if you respect the forums rules and that's it !

If you come here to be disrespectfull, to insult and others things that are not allowed well it's normal to get a warning and then a ban, every members that created a account agreed with the forum rules and if you didn't red them it's your mistake. It's like the law, no one is supposed to ignore the law.

UbiBooma
12-15-2015, 12:11 AM
Forum rules are here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1188047-Forum-Rules)by the way, if anyone needs a reminder.

Bl4ckSniper4
01-12-2018, 12:39 PM
I know those players make some thread that looks like complaint

but why they made those thread,cuz they wanna be heard.

However the fact is devs and some "kind" players always use the same way to replay:clam down,we promise,we would do something,your views would be heard.

Sounds fake right?

Why not you just check what they are really talking about?Ubi make the players disappointed for many years,and now are you gonna to try to not allow us to complaint?

Like banned some players on this forum,you already done this,i've noticed.

I like ubisoft and i like this forum,but now the forum seem are running in a wrong way.

Things don't seem to change too much. Although most of the really empassioned people have been banned or just left so it doesn't happen that often. Vargus17 comes to mind though. He questioned the system and took the fall. I supspect I will soon too.

Kean_1
01-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Things don't seem to change too much. Although most of the really empassioned people have been banned or just left so it doesn't happen that often. Vargus17 comes to mind though. He questioned the system and took the fall. I supspect I will soon too.

We can only hope.

....and don't try to make Vargas into some kind of martyr. He turned out to be a tantrum throwing troll just like you and got exactly what he deserved. He lost any shred of credibility he had just before being banned.