PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Syndicate Save Problem ..

guest-8cspyKvC
12-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Hey There.

First of all, you should know that where I live there is a problem of load shedding..

I was playing AC .. And I was somewhere at the end of sequence 4 .. And the light went out. So my pc shut down. After turning t on and opening AC, it started from the beginning.

This has happened for the second time. And I do not want to play all over again. Please help me . I have tried copying sequence 4 save files but it does not work.

PLEASE HELP ME!.

YazX_
12-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Hello,

Unfortunately if saves got corrupted due to a blackout then you can only restore them by Cloud Saves or manual backups, if the cloud saves didn't restore your saves or if you have it turned off in UPlay settings then the only option is to restore them via manual backups, if you haven't taken any manual backups then there is no way to restore your saves.

perhaps this could help you to take automated backups incase something like this happened again:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889167-Ultimate-Saves-Backup-Restore-Tool-for-All-Ubisoft-Games

Regarding using other saves, they will not work since saves are locked and encrypted per account.