PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Weather

Bahjabroni
12-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Firstly, Im enjoying the game and its technically sound for me so far. Unlike Siege which is a whole other story.

Anyway, Im curious about the weather in Syndicate, at least for me I get A LOT of sun showers in London which is a bit odd. Wondering if theres anyway to change the weather as its a little immersion killing to regularly be free roaming London when its sunny and raining.

strigoi1958
12-13-2015, 02:19 PM
I lived in London for many years and it really is like that.... I've got on the underground in the rain and got off the next stop in sunshine... and raining while in sunshine is common, we used to say it must be a monkeys birthday when it is raining while sunny (but I have no reason why we said it ???)

On a side note, the Thames is that colour, the buildings are represented very well and the red brick and yellow brick houses bring back a lot of memories for me...

there's an old saying which goes.... "if you don't like the weather in England... wait a minute" it is not THAT changeable but some days it can feel like it :)

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-13-2015, 09:57 PM
raining and sunny is way too common in a lot of places, it does happen in my town a lot, its not unheard of.