PDA

View Full Version : [Syndicate] Combo Meter

All.Names.Taken
12-12-2015, 09:18 PM
So in Syndicate, what exactly is the point of increasing/maintaining the combo meter level? Yeah, I know there is a skill tied to it, i.e., when you reach 10x, the next strike is a "near death" strike, and several other skills revolving around keeping a combo streak going, but other than the 10x skill, I am not seeing the point of combos streaks in this game. Is it simply just to get a few more XP points?

YazX_
12-12-2015, 11:54 PM
you pretty much summed it up, thus i have nothing to add :)

Frag_Maniac
12-13-2015, 06:02 AM
All you need do is read through the skills menu and get in lots of fights to see how it plays out. The main thing you're missing other than critical hits is how high you need to take the combo meter to initiate a mutli finisher, which is actually FAR more significant than just landing one critical hit.

Do note however that while combos and multi finishers help in fight club brawls, you stay at whatever level of health you're dropped to when taking hits, and most skills do not apply to such fights.

All.Names.Taken
12-13-2015, 04:17 PM
All you need do is read through the skills menu...

Well, you must have some special edition of the game or something because nowhere other than Slayer I is the combo streak mentioned in my skill descriptions, hence why I created this post.