PDA

View Full Version : Error Code [3-0x000100004]

Realgent
12-12-2015, 10:41 AM
I've been getting this error code every time I start the game since launch!!..

"The Rainbow Six Siege servers are unreachable.
Please try again later

Rainbow Six Siege error code: [3-0x000100004]"

Its not a major issue as I click OK and it still lets me in and I can join multiplayer games without any issue; however the game takes longer to get to the main menu as its trying to connect to the servers and allegedly failing.

I've done the usual hard reboot, ran the "test multiplayer connection" (which stated "everything is good"), NAT shows are Open so I don't think its an issue my side. Any ideas?

Shadyzz
12-12-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm getting the exact same thing all morning, and every day, I can't even form a squad, I keep getting the "Rainbow Six Siege servers are unreachable" error with no numeric representation in it.

I've learned that when legitimately expressing a concern regarding not being able to play Ubisofts games, specifically RB6, one of two things will happen...

1: it will go largely ignored with only the typical "check YOUR connections" excuse, or;

2: Some troll will come along, trying to dismantle your concern, and when you call him out on it, the forum manager will lock the post rather than banning the clown troll, thus making any headway an IMPOSSIBILITY. Then said troll will continue to SPAM you with PMs laughing about what he did...

Either way, it doesn't seem as though they really want us to play the game we paid for, that they advertised would actually work.

So sad, all I wanted to do on this cold day after a long week working with clients and the GF out shopping, was play some damn games. I can't even do that.

Realgent
12-13-2015, 08:14 AM
....actually the error code changes each time I log in.