PDA

View Full Version : Joystick advice needed

LuckyNed
05-06-2004, 06:59 AM
S! All

Purchased a new PC and I'm told my old MsFF will not work. I'm looking to upgrade my stick and I would like to add pedals and more buttons while hopefully still using FF. I have a set pedals from a MsFF racing wheel. Is there anyway to add those pedals the MsFF2? I see alot of people are using a MsFF2 and the throttle unit of the X45..hows that work out? Can I add pedals to that too? Does anyone make a set that gives me everything..pedals, lots of buttons, and a FF stick?

Thanks for any advice you might provide.

LuckyNed
05-06-2004, 06:59 AM
S! All

Purchased a new PC and I'm told my old MsFF will not work. I'm looking to upgrade my stick and I would like to add pedals and more buttons while hopefully still using FF. I have a set pedals from a MsFF racing wheel. Is there anyway to add those pedals the MsFF2? I see alot of people are using a MsFF2 and the throttle unit of the X45..hows that work out? Can I add pedals to that too? Does anyone make a set that gives me everything..pedals, lots of buttons, and a FF stick?

Thanks for any advice you might provide.

Heavy_Weather
05-06-2004, 08:26 AM
yep, you can configure your pedals and sticks in the HOTAS setup in the game. you might even ask Bearcat about this, i think he has this type of setup.

"To fly a combat mission is not a trip under the moon. Every attack, every bombing is a dance with death."
- Serafima Amsova-Taranenko: Noggle, Ann (1994): A Dance with Death.

GT182
05-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Try a Cougar HOTAS with gameport rudder pedals.

"GT182" / "vonSpinmeister"
www.bombs-away.net (http://www.bombs-away.net)
"Fly to Survive, Survive to Fly"