PDA

View Full Version : Once done with the story

burner1232009
12-11-2015, 03:05 PM
i recently rented Syndicate and loved it. SO I'm asking for it for christmas. I completed sequence 4 and left at 5. The question I'm wondering is once you have unlocked all the boroughs and opened them and are done with the story was is left? Is there still anything to do like in Black Flag where you could pillage ships. Do Blighters still roam around and can you take down templars and/or hijack cargo carriages or boat raids? Or once it's done it's done.

Also can you enter Lambeth Asylum after the Ellietson mission?

cawatrooper9
12-11-2015, 03:20 PM
i recently rented Syndicate and loved it. SO I'm asking for it for christmas. I completed sequence 4 and left at 5. The question I'm wondering is once you have unlocked all the boroughs and opened them and are done with the story was is left? Is there still anything to do like in Black Flag where you could pillage ships. Do Blighters still roam around and can you take down templars and/or hijack cargo carriages or boat raids? Or once it's done it's done.

Also can you enter Lambeth Asylum after the Ellietson mission?

Actually, there are a handful of missions that unlock only after finishing the story.

And yes, there are still Blighters and random encounters (like cargo ships, cargo hijacks, train robberies, etc). Also, you can still finish liberating the boroughs, if you hadn't done that.

ImaginaryRuins
12-11-2015, 04:10 PM
I completed sequence 4 and left at 5. Once you have unlocked all the boroughs and opened them and are done with the story was is left? Do Blighters still roam around and can you take down templars and/or hijack cargo carriages or boat raids? Also can you enter Lambeth Asylum after the Ellietson mission?

I don't think the Asylum can be re-entered, not sure though because it was a month ago for me to play Syndicate.

Anyway, I suggest keeping playing. You will find out you have one good thing to do once you reach Sequence 6. Go to the eastern end of Thames River and you will know what I mean. Also, after finishing the campaign, there is still one associate who will offer you a few post-game-only missions.

Blighters will not vanish even though all boroughs are conquered. All those transport raids will infinitely respawn. I don't think robbing them is as fun as robbing ships in Black Flag, but better than nothing.

One more thing, if you really have nothing to do, try completing all 29 Perks. They can take quite some time to complete.

cawatrooper9
12-11-2015, 04:17 PM
All those transport raids will infinitely respawn. I don't think robbing them is as fun as robbing ships in Black Flag, but better than nothing.

Well, it's not as robust as a system and doesn't have the staying power of Black Flag's naval combat, but I for one spent hours ship hopping and looting on the Thames. I might just be a freak, though.

ImaginaryRuins
12-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Well, it's not as robust as a system and doesn't have the staying power of Black Flag's naval combat, but I for one spent hours ship hopping and looting on the Thames. I might just be a freak, though.

That reminds me, raids can be a good source of money. So burner1232009, if you have too much leisure time in the game, try craft and upgrade ALL gear and outfits.

burner1232009
12-11-2015, 08:17 PM
That reminds me, raids can be a good source of money. So burner1232009, if you have too much leisure time in the game, try craft and upgrade ALL gear and outfits.
Thanks for the answers. That's actually what I'd been doing this week. I've been using the Thames fight club to upgrade mainly Evie, but also Jacob. After unlocking the skill where the counter does more damage I can now reach level 5 in the club. Made a huge difference, and now I'm at level 6.
I have to say I'm very pleased with the game and love how historic buildings such as Kenway's and Buckingham Palace are always open. This is on par with Black Flag IMO.