PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players to squad up!

Dirteebreaks
12-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Hi im looking for some players to squad up with that use coms!

none of my friends like the game so im kinda lone wolf in the game and have not yet a chance to play with guys that use communication!

so if your up for making a communicating squad but not play tooo seriously add my on uplay!

english speaking only though sorry. (i suck at other languages even though i am living in Scandinavia lol)

Uplay: Dirteebreaks

Ps. bring beer!

Nicolais1_nor
12-11-2015, 06:01 PM
hey, looking for people to play Rainbow 6 Siege with? add me on ubisoft and i will be happy to play with you

JustCallMeBob
12-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Yeah man! Very interested in the casual game. If this clan keeps the communication PG13 (no raging), Ill join!

CoG_MadMaith
12-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Good group of guys, I have been having fun. This is not a clan nor a community just gamers having fun! If you are interested join this
TEAMSPEAK: dirteebreaks.com

OR add us on Uplay: MadMaith, Dirteebreaks

P.S. Please me mature ;)

CoG_MadMaith
12-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Yeah man! Very interested in the casual game. If this clan keeps the communication PG13 (no raging), Ill join!

We are a mature group of guys, nothing to be worried about.

B.Dalton
12-13-2015, 05:06 AM
Added you. Looking to expand my friends list too with others who play well and communicate. Anyone on the thread feel free to drop me a line too. I host my own mumble chan so we can have a place to setup shop!

CoG_MadMaith
12-14-2015, 02:14 AM
Bumb