PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been able to download Alpha

JonesyNZL
12-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Hi.

I redeemed my Alpha code via the link to the Xbox Live website while my Xbox One wasn't on (was at work).

I then got home the next day and turned my Xbox on. There appears to be no way to download the game, or no launcher appears. Subsequent attempts to use my Alpha key have since resulted in a "code already used" message.

I have 150gb of free storage.

Have opened two tickets, one of which was about not being able to access alpha forums. Got a response from a "Samantha" who told me I needed to login to game and accept NDA in game.

Great, I replied and explained the above issue of not being able to initiate download of the Alpha.

Samantha the replied with a cut and paste of the exact same response I got the first time.

Ahh I thought, either a support bot, someone who is spamming the CTRL+C & CTRL+V keys.

I replied respectfully asking that my response be read properly. Nothing since. Guess it was filed in the too-hard basket folder.

Support ticket numbers are 02669646 (download) and 02669653 (forum copy and paste).

I would dearly have loved to participate.

Cheers,
JonesyNZL

DigitalHitmann
12-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Did you try looking in your Queue all the way to the right under "Ready to Install" ? Should be a little Division icon.

JonesyNZL
12-11-2015, 08:48 PM
I managed to get it sorted after a hard reset.

Cheers

DigitalHitmann
12-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Glad you figured it out! See you in game!

Closing thread due to issue being resolved.

^JG