PDA

View Full Version : The Fletchers glitch

Qewex
12-11-2015, 01:45 AM
When replaying "The Fletchers" Templar hunt mission and you die, the game goes for unending loading cycle

UbiSmarmy
12-11-2015, 02:34 AM
When replaying "The Fletchers" Templar hunt mission and you die, the game goes for unending loading cycle

Sorry to hear that you're stuck there. My first suggestion would be to verify your game files, you can do this in the Uplay Game Launcher by clicking on the down arrow next to the Play button for the game and in Steam you can do this by right-clicking on the game's title in your Game Library and then choosing Properties. If this doesn't resolve the issue please try reinstalling the game.

If you're still unable to proceed please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for further assistance.

RVSage
12-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Well I have faced this issue ,Here is the workaround, restart the game. Swap characters, play another mission in another part of the map , and comeback to this mission and replay, it should work. And file a report about this issue, I already did.

Qewex
12-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I did verify my game files and they were okay... I got it to work the same way RVSage did.