PDA

View Full Version : Can we get some answers, please?

wiggle07
12-11-2015, 01:39 AM
Is there actually a chance we will get our progress back or is it gone permanently? I was on adventure 90, so it's really no point for me to start over. No one has been answering us, not here, not on facebook, not through customer support. Look, I know you guys are busy trying to fix this mess, but some information is really required in this situation. Please stop being silent. Thanks in advance.

Ubi-Mya
12-11-2015, 10:34 AM
Hello wiggle07,

I'm sorry if you felt like we're being silent.
To be honest with you, I've been answering hundreds of messages since Monday, I do my best to keep everyone updated.
The Customer Support is also receiving tons of tickets, and they do their best ^^'

The team doesn't know if they will be able to recover the save files. As soon as I have a clear and definitive answer, I'll post on Facebook and Twitter.
Sorry again for all these problems.

wiggle07
12-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Thanks for replying, it's a shame this happened, because the game is really awesome. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes but please try to save our files, I think many people on high levels won't continue playing when they've lost weeks of progress.. Keeping fingers crossed that the team will manage to sort this out. Good luck!