PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates wiped again?!

Zeturion
12-10-2015, 07:29 PM
My account has been wiped completely, back to level 1, no games linked. Will it be back? :confused:

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-10-2015, 07:34 PM
My account has been wiped completely, back to level 1, no games linked. Will it be back? :confused:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1345060-Retiring-the-Initiates-Website

With all things Assassinís Creed, we are constantly innovating and in turn we are focusing our attention on new Assassinís Creed experiences as we retire the Initiates website. Codes can still be redeemed and the site will stay live but it will no longer receive updates.

From all your speculation on Assassin Creed lore, to seeing who could solve the daily c.tag puzzles the quickest and oh so many questions about Badges, it was a privilege watching members of the community grow into Ambassadors and Envoys. Initiates wouldnít have been possible without your support and loyalty and we thank you for your dedication to the site and to Assassinís Creed.

Safety and peace, Initiates.

[For those of you experiencing Initiates account related issues, please reach out to Customer Support Ė support.ubi.com]

Drysyn
12-11-2015, 12:28 AM
ACinitiates has been crap since they wrecked it for unity anyways.... used to love picking up missions on black flag then they just had to go and ruin it

Zeturion
12-12-2015, 10:08 PM
That's strange. I just got an update regarding my 100% complete Freedom Cry and everything is back to normal.

douberman
12-22-2015, 06:18 AM
I had all my Ac games linked with Initiates.
Today, only Unity is not linked and I have 100% sync and platinum.
I made all Unity accomplishments in Initiates but all Unity info is missing... Only unity.
But it appears perfect linked at UBIsoft Club.
Is there something that I can do to fix it?

YazX_
12-22-2015, 12:48 PM
I had all my Ac games linked with Initiates.
Today, only Unity is not linked and I have 100% sync and platinum.
I made all Unity accomplishments in Initiates but all Unity info is missing... Only unity.
But it appears perfect linked at UBIsoft Club.
Is there something that I can do to fix it?

As stated before, initiates has been retired, read the post above.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1350746-AC-Initiates-wiped-again-!?p=11211534&viewfull=1#post11211534