PDA

View Full Version : QA Corner - Update 10.12

G00nzi
12-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Hello,

QA corner time. Christmas event is here and so are some fixes impacting the build and future updates.

Issues currently being looked into:

Android - Game freezes and overall performance III (this issue will require several iterations)
iOS - Performance issues in Christmas update
Leaderboard cheats clean up (**ongoing process**)
Leaderboard recalculation options - Note: this is quite a big task currently under way (Note the Fixed and Released for some improvements)
Watch ads for coins - 50 coin ads
Watch ads for coins - Lag on rewards given/Rewards not given
Event currency bonus clarity - "Bonus" is not the correct wording and some players perceive it as currency+ bonus currency

Issues fixed in line for release:

Bike upgrade not showing correclty in Global Leaderboards
Update of personal best times to leaderboards (and affecting GLB)
ANBA empty opponent
Daily Shop refresh button confirmation dialog
Widowmaker track zoom levels fixed
Widowmaker and Woodwork Conclave sawblades hitbox fix

Fixed and released:

Android - Game freezes and overall performance II
Mission overlap from the same character in the same track resulting in no mission requirements when track is launched
1000+ fuel issue
PVP golden ticket regain

This topic will be subject to updates during the following weeks and please do comment on this thread other issues that are hindering your game experience.
Thanks.

Ride on!

-G00nzi

justinman114
12-10-2015, 05:52 PM
I can't believe I platted Woodwork Conclave with the hitboxes the way they are. It's pretty horrible and obviously wasn't play tested. That said, I lose a lot of time in my run because I have to stop and set up the jump over the saws. Oh well, that level is really hard anyways. Just started Widowmaker, and it's like 10 times harder lol. Possibly the hardest track in the game to date.

kinda503
12-10-2015, 05:58 PM
I've been playing for a little over a month (Android version on the new Kindle Fire) and never had any issues with performance or how the game looks. Today I installed the Christmas update and it really messed up the quality of the game. The graphics look significantly worse now, like HD has been turned off. It's kind of blurry/blocky and the text looks weird:

http://i.imgur.com/h11MEXE.png

http://i.imgur.com/GaPgh6g.png

It's starting to hurt my eyes when I play :/

edit: also tried rebooting the tablet after reinstalling

breality211
12-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Seriously, I just updated to this new version claiming it fixed ANBA empty components which it did not!

Also I just tested a level and it's like the bikes have no physics or gravity. What I mean is I just gave the bike gas without controlling the balance and the bike floats like its on the moon.

This game has gone downhill and their is no point playing anymore!!!

If anba was fixed, was it tested?? I am on IOS 8.4.1 updated game from App Store, downloaded new content in game, loaded up anba stuck on 5/6 memory block click raced and there is still no one to race so I won the level solo and it takes me back to anba and the same dam opponent with no one to actually race.

Story mode is broke, bike physics and gravity are unrealistic now which is probably from your performance additions every one was crying about which now broke the realism of the game.

One more chance, I want anba and story mode fixed or I'm uninstalling. This game is kind of pointless now! Also fix the bike physics and gravity and put them back to what they were during the Halloween update! Why break something that was working fine, every new update breaks things and causes more problems!

sanymas
12-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Seriously, I just updated to this new version claiming it fixed ANBA empty components which it did not!

Also I just tested a level and it's like the bikes have no physics or gravity. What I mean is I just gave the bike gas without controlling the balance and the bike floats like its on the moon.

This game has gone downhill and their is no point playing anymore!!!

If anba was fixed, was it tested?? I am on IOS 8.4.1 updated game from App Store, downloaded new content in game, loaded up anba stuck on 5/6 memory block click raced and there is still no one to race so I won the level solo and it takes me back to anba and the same dam opponent with no one to actually race.

Story mode is broke, bike physics and gravity are unrealistic now which is probably from your performance additions every one was crying about which now broke the realism of the game.

One more chance, I want anba and story mode fixed or I'm uninstalling. This game is kind of pointless now! Also fix the bike physics and gravity and put them back to what they were during the Halloween update! Why break something that was working fine, every new update breaks things and causes more problems!

One way of fixing the anba opponent is reinstalling the game
I have noticed that whenever I reinstall the game anba changes the track.
I don't know if it would work for you or not but it's worth a try as you will not loose your progress.

PL-k4kshi-TFG
12-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Yep the graphics went super low now (can't see the details) I understand it cuz it's to prevent lags but for example, I never had any lags so I would like to know if it's possible to have the grafics option. Like good/bad quality so poeple can fit it to their phones

G00nzi
12-11-2015, 05:42 AM
I must clarify the difference between "Issues fixed in line for release:" and "Fixed and released:"

"Issues fixed in line for release:" are issues that we identified the cause and fixed them however still in line for release on future updates

"Fixed and released:" are fixes that are in the current live version of the game.

All the best,

G00nzi

Joeyjoe333
12-11-2015, 07:25 AM
Hey Goonzi ever since this update my game has started lagging which is unusual since it barely never has.
It is difficult making the runs while lag occurs and I was wondering if you can look into this.
I am currently on IOS

sacpush
12-11-2015, 08:24 AM
I can't believe I platted Woodwork Conclave with the hitboxes the way they are. It's pretty horrible and obviously wasn't play tested. That said, I lose a lot of time in my run because I have to stop and set up the jump over the saws. Oh well, that level is really hard anyways. Just started Widowmaker, and it's like 10 times harder lol. Possibly the hardest track in the game to date.

Hi mate
Yeah I agree wwc is so badly setup its just sheer luck to get a nice run or speed run on this track
But for me wm is one of the best hard tracks in this game
Yeah its very hard and the chance of getting a smooth run in it is like 1 in a 50 chance but when u get a smooth run on it
It just feels so good mate
Hope u get a superb run asap on it mate
The only fault with wm for me is the end portion of the track it messes the smooth run we get till the end but still its fantastic track

sacpush
12-11-2015, 08:27 AM
I've been playing for a little over a month (Android version on the new Kindle Fire) and never had any issues with performance or how the game looks. Today I installed the Christmas update and it really messed up the quality of the game. The graphics look significantly worse now, like HD has been turned off. It's kind of blurry/blocky and the text looks weird:

http://i.imgur.com/h11MEXE.png

http://i.imgur.com/GaPgh6g.png

It's starting to hurt my eyes when I play :/

edit: also tried rebooting the tablet after reinstalling

U r exactly spot on how it looks now on android as for I m concerned
It looks similarly on my phone too
Its blurry the graphics are degraded but I m really getting a very smooth run now
Before it used to lag very much but now its very smooth mate
I think low graphics= smooth run
In this case

NOBBYHOBSON
12-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Because of the sheer number of devices Android runs on and in turn Trials Frontier, the only real solution is to give us a few graphical options to choose from.
That way the user can choose between performance and quality for their chosen device, implement this please, everyone will thank you for it.

hikasrams
12-11-2015, 07:13 PM
That way the user can choose between performance and quality
This update is worse graphics but also worse performance :O

FatalDragon69
12-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Hi Goonzi,

Is there any news about fixing the Map Issue that we spoke about in your last "Update" thread mate ??

(copied/pasted our previous correspondence below)

!! Thanks in Advance !! :cool:

Hi G00nzi,

1) Many Thanks for extending the east-side of the map, we can see and access the mine tracks a lot better now, BUT.....Unfortunately you fixed it only to create the same problem again when you added the new challenge tracks because the same problem exists only it's at the end of the new Tier 3 Challenge Tracks now.....The "Woodwork Conclave", "Widowmaker" and also "The Grindhouse" Track Icons are as small as the other ones were when I asked about moving the map before, basically the map needs to be extended a bit more to the right again please.....If you want me to post some screen-shots to show you again just let me know !?

!! Thanks in Advance !! :cool:

Noted. The problem is slightly less severe than before since tracknames are readable and there is a degree of zoom on the button yet it can be improved. Will forward the issue.

Valid concern. Will raise the issue.

Thank you for the feedback.

-G00nzi

Joeyjoe333
12-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Will there be any chance of getting rid of the parts in the box who wants to spend 200 gems and get a lvl 3 part or 5000 coins,

justinman114
12-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Hi mate
Yeah I agree wwc is so badly setup its just sheer luck to get a nice run or speed run on this track
Yeah its very hard and the chance of getting a smooth run in it is like 1 in a 50 chance but when u get a smooth run on it
The only fault with wm for me is the end portion of the track it messes the smooth run we get till the end but still its fantastic track

Your words must have brought me good luck because I platted it today after about 15 minutes of runs. Just under 30 seconds too. I think I can shave about 2 more off my time without too much pain. WwC is definitely harder now that I have learned both tracks. I think on WM, after you get past the giant saw blade, it's pretty easy riding from there on out.

sacpush
12-12-2015, 05:17 AM
Your words must have brought me good luck because I platted it today after about 15 minutes of runs. Just under 30 seconds too. I think I can shave about 2 more off my time without too much pain. WwC is definitely harder now that I have learned both tracks. I think on WM, after you get past the giant saw blade, it's pretty easy riding from there on out.

Wow congrats mate
I know u will do it very easily in very attempts than that dreaded wwc
Yeah the blades portion in both tracks is difficult but in wwc its worst
Once congrats on getting all tracks platted mate
Cheers

G00nzi
12-15-2015, 09:24 AM
And another question; is it possible to aquire paintjobs, even if you don't have the bike for it? I'm asking because I think I got some in early dated events, where I haven't got all bikes, but I'm not sure about it...

If you get the paintjobs before getting the bikes, they will be stored in your progress until the correct bike is unlocked. So it is possible to get them before the bike. If any issues arise with this let me know.

-G00nzi

PL-k4kshi-TFG
12-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Hi,
could the confusing message "bonus" be changed?
Link to the thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1355338-The-bonus-gift-reward-for-medal-races-are-not-takin-into-account-!!!

Suckor1337
12-15-2015, 10:17 PM
If you get the paintjobs before getting the bikes, they will be stored in your progress until the correct bike is unlocked. So it is possible to get them before the bike. If any issues arise with this let me know.
Thanks! Is it also possible to gain paintjobs for the donkey in this event, while I don't have the bike?
I'm asking because the prizes for previous events e.g. the Jackal ice paintjob were fixed, now its randomized. (It would make sense to me, that I can't get the donkey paintjob because the system detects that I haven't got it yet, so it won't assign me paintjobs for the donkey. But I'm curious ;) )

Bugs/errors:
- atm you only get 50 gold instead of 500 gold for watching adds
- if you watch apps for fuel, gold or diamonds (don't tested it for tickets, but may be the same), it takes several seconds after the add to get your prize. But sometimes nothing shows up and you wasted your time by watching the add

And it may not be the right place for this question, which I posted earlier, but I'm trying again:
Which tracks do you, fellow gamers, use for generating as much money as possible? (Or have you used?)

Due to the slot machine I got over 200 magnets and atm need money for upgrading the bikes (because I got all parts already). The latest "bonus map" "black sand" (may have an other title, I'm playing in German and there it is "Schwarzer Sand") brings in 795 gold with the magnets for 7 fuel, pretty good. Also it's able to finish the track pretty fast (around 20 secs) and without crashing, which I would call additional requirements for minimizing the time effort & maximizing the (gold/money) outcome.

hikasrams
12-15-2015, 10:46 PM
Bugs/errors:
- if you watch apps for fuel, gold or diamonds (don't tested it for tickets, but may be the same), it takes several seconds after the add to get your prize. But sometimes nothing shows up and you wasted your time by watching the add

I came here to write the same. Today got gem after 10 secs (ad for gems) and nothing for watching other adds (coins and tickets)

FatalDragon69
12-16-2015, 04:55 AM
And it may not be the right place for this question, which I posted earlier, but I'm trying again:
Which tracks do you, fellow gamers, use for generating as much money as possible? (Or have you used?)

Due to the slot machine I got over 200 magnets and atm need money for upgrading the bikes (because I got all parts already). The latest "bonus map" "black sand" (may have an other title, I'm playing in German and there it is "Schwarzer Sand") brings in 795 gold with the magnets for 7 fuel, pretty good. Also it's able to finish the track pretty fast (around 20 secs) and without crashing, which I would call additional requirements for minimizing the time effort & maximizing the (gold/money) outcome.

I think this is the right track that I used to use.....Try "Haunted Hallows" mate, it takes 7 Fuel to start and with a Magnet I was getting nearly 1200 coins at the end of each run !!

I'll have a check to make sure this is the right track I'm thinking of and I'll also try to find the other couple of tracks I used to use as well and post back for you ok !? :cool:

G00nzi
12-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Hi,
could the confusing message "bonus" be changed?
Link to the thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1355338-The-bonus-gift-reward-for-medal-races-are-not-takin-into-account-!!!

Seems to be a recurring issue. Will report

G00nzi
12-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Bugs/errors:
- atm you only get 50 gold instead of 500 gold for watching adds
- if you watch apps for fuel, gold or diamonds (don't tested it for tickets, but may be the same), it takes several seconds after the add to get your prize. But sometimes nothing shows up and you wasted your time by watching the add.

Adding these to OP

Suckor1337
12-16-2015, 04:02 PM
I think this is the right track that I used to use.....Try "Haunted Hallows" mate, it takes 7 Fuel to start and with a Magnet I was getting nearly 1200 coins at the end of each run !!

I'll have a check to make sure this is the right track I'm thinking of and I'll also try to find the other couple of tracks I used to use as well and post back for you ok !? :cool:
I had to check the map (http://trialstrackmap.sb-f.de/) to find it (as I'm playing in german); it's a bit above terror tower, near one of the few lakes on the map.
(My) Problem with this map is, that it takes some time for me to finish it, as it's harder than black sand...
(Meaning: I finish black sand in 20 secs, for haunted hallows I need 26, but without setting back my bike at checkpoints, which I have to do most of the times I race on that track. Also, because of setting back I get less money out of it. And I don't wanna try that track every times like 6 times to get it perfect ^^)

But maybe you mean another map?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion and the work :)

Another error / bug report:
- when you use your smartphone for editing forum posts, it DELETES them instead. I can't even get to the point where I can edit my text, because the site then instantly redirects me and my posts are deleted (with no option for me to get it back).
My suggestion would be to split the "edit post" and "delete post" into two options instead of one, so it won't occur anymore. But i dunno, if that's possible (at the current state of the forum).
I wrote JollyCharly a message about it, but it may be placed better in this thread.
(I'm playing on Android, if that helps. But I think, it will be the same on all mobile devices.)

ciscodalicious
12-18-2015, 10:05 PM
Why has the monster lake/toad hole glitch been removed from your list of issues being looked into? That's my personal biggest issue with this game for over a year now.

Joeyjoe333
12-18-2015, 10:59 PM
Goonzii would also like to add that IOS are facing performance issues as well
Xitooner and I are facing the problems and I am sure there are others who are as well

Suckor1337
12-18-2015, 11:29 PM
Bug / error:

when you try to log into the forum here via smartphone (Android), the whole systems crashed and you have to reboot your smartphone

PL-k4kshi-TFG
12-21-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi mate

completely not related, we met on showdown, sorry for the last track i forgot to ping pong :)
goodluck

G00nzi
12-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Why has the monster lake/toad hole glitch been removed from your list of issues being looked into? That's my personal biggest issue with this game for over a year now.

Prioritization. But we will come back to it asap.

Ubi-JollyCharly
12-21-2015, 01:29 PM
Goonzii would also like to add that IOS are facing performance issues as well
Xitooner and I are facing the problems and I am sure there are others who are as well

Hello Joeyjoe333,

Don't worry, we are aware of those performance issues, I am sure it's on G00nzi's list ;)

JollyCharly

OldSkullD
12-21-2015, 06:06 PM
There is a thread for this, but since the issue isn't mentioned in the first post of this one:
The week 2 event leaderboard is completely broken (android at least), and we're approaching the end of the week. This isn't just a general cleanup issue, it's the same thing that happens when the leaderboard resets for the second week of every event! So a fix for the current leaderboard is needed ASAP, and I would also say that for future event resets someone from RL needs to monitor the situation and be prepared to fix it.

Ubi-JollyCharly
12-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Hello OldSkullD,

Iv'e seen that (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1356155-Week-2-leaderboards-are-broken?p=11244755&viewfull=1#post11244755), don't worry ;)

jollyCharly

FatalDragon69
12-21-2015, 09:54 PM
There is a thread for this, but since the issue isn't mentioned in the first post of this one:
The week 2 event leaderboard is completely broken (android at least), and we're approaching the end of the week. This isn't just a general cleanup issue, it's the same thing that happens when the leaderboard resets for the second week of every event! So a fix for the current leaderboard is needed ASAP, and I would also say that for future event resets someone from RL needs to monitor the situation and be prepared to fix it.

The Event Leader Boards are fixed and working again on Android !!

OldSkullD
12-22-2015, 07:45 AM
Thanks! Now, assume spending gems for gifts grants just the gift and not additional points, there would appear to be at least 60 cheaters on the board--and realistically, probably closer to 100. It's understandable that leaderboard cleanup/recalc is a complex problem, but it would be a show of good intent to at least remove the blatant cases (uh, like Aek?)

sanymas
12-23-2015, 01:24 AM
Hi GOONZI
I'm back here with another issue
In the track deadwood valley I raced the no.1 ghost with donkey bike,surpassed him but didn't get the no. 1 spot,because of the bug where you get a different ghost.
Then raced the no.2,surpassed him,but didn't get the no.2 spot.same happened with the no.3 spot ghost aswell.
In the past too it had happened but now it's happening quite often.
Thanks in advance

G00nzi
12-23-2015, 08:07 AM
Hi GOONZI
In the track deadwood valley I raced the no.1 ghost with donkey bike,surpassed him but didn't get the no. 1 spot,because of the bug where you get a different ghost.
Then raced the no.2,surpassed him,but didn't get the no.2 spot.same happened with the no.3 spot ghost aswell.
Thanks in advance

Investigating.

xitooner
12-23-2015, 08:58 AM
Hi GOONZI
Thanks in advance

I had made a topic about this very early on when we just got the Donkey. One thing I have learned since then is that the bug happens when you keep selecting ghosts from inside the track menus. (Ie race a ghost, select a new ghost right after finish, etc). It can be avoided if you back completely out to the map every time before selecting your ghost. It will work normally the very first ghost.

When the bug occurred for me, I could use the finish screen that shows my time vs theirs and determine what their actual track time was....and sometimes it wasn't even a time that anyone on the donkey LB had. :)

sanymas
12-23-2015, 09:24 AM
I had made a topic about this very early on when we just got the Donkey. One thing I have learned since then is that the bug happens when you keep selecting ghosts from inside the track menus. (Ie race a ghost, select a new ghost right after finish, etc). It can be avoided if you back completely out to the map every time before selecting your ghost. It will work normally the very first ghost.

When the bug occurred for me, I could use the finish screen that shows my time vs theirs and determine what their actual track time was....and sometimes it wasn't even a time that anyone on the donkey LB had. :)

Yes I am aware of the fact that when I choose a different ghost from the lb after spinning the loot wheel while still in that particular track.99% of the time I will get the same ghost.
If you remember I posted something similar a few months back where my own ghost defeated me and still I made a new PB
After that I go out of the track and choose a different one.
I think the problem is that times are uploading to the server but not the ghost and if it's once in a while it's fine but the frequency has increased.

dutscher-DE
12-29-2015, 10:03 AM
hello everybody,

now i'am run into some bugs.

at first i got with my flight trip to austria in "airplane mode" the offline time bug.
see screenshots below:
Flaming Freeway:
http://i.imgur.com/IK5PMgL.png
Haunted Hallows;
http://i.imgur.com/A1Om3Kt.png

gifting box laiming bug.
if i open the gifitng box on trackmap the frame rate slows down to 1/100 fps and every action inside the gifiting box will take several minutes.
this is maybe a affect of the overall performance issue

speed up and slow down bug.
this performance issue we had fixxed. now i have many tracks were much explosions, fire are and there i cant play this track.

please please redlynx, make the graphic issues like fire antialising or what ever adjustable with a checkbox. i remember every computer game has something like that in the settings.
for me i dont need the best graphic, i want to play fluently, u know?
dont try to get the best feeling on every device. for my brain, is this impossible, there are 24k device out there...

better saying: dont touch a running system!

before you tried, to adjust the performance. the game run very good on my phone (moto-g 2013) and now i have two performance bugs.

but anyway some positive :D you did a very good job with this game and we are very thankful for that.

cheers and a happy new year!

PL-k4kshi-TFG
12-29-2015, 12:27 PM
hello everybody,

now i'am run into some bugs.

at first i got with my flight trip the offline time bug.

yep same here, already 5 recs not updated (and one of them is permafrost climb lol)
but they already fixed it :)

Hello,

QA corner time. Christmas event is here and so are some fixes impacting the build and future updates.

Issues fixed in line for release:

Update of personal best times to leaderboards (and affecting GLB)

This topic will be subject to updates during the following weeks and please do comment on this thread other issues that are hindering your game experience.
Thanks.

Ride on!

-G00nzi

yjgalla
12-30-2015, 03:46 PM
I notice there's no mention of bananas anymore in the overview. I had Mirella show up this morning racing my own Agent bike ghost on Cave Crossing. Should this be fixed?

NO-bwestlie
12-30-2015, 11:26 PM
Discovered a bug regarding bunker missions. When youre in legends you can not complete missions that require you to go on a win streak. Probably because you are not actually gaining stars at the end of showdowns in legends.

Joeyjoe333
12-31-2015, 05:13 AM
Goonzi will there be any chance that the costumes from the frost event will be available on the loot wheel or slot machine or are they only available with gems?

Also will be there any chance for the frost paintjobs to be available?

OldSkullD
12-31-2015, 05:18 AM
The Stallion will often immediately jump upon resetting to last checkpoint, without touching any controls. This may be related to something like crashing in mid-jump.
Also it seems the jump control is sometimes unpredictably sensitive; merely touching the accelerate button can result in a sudden jump.

G00nzi
01-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback and for continuing to actively raise the issues. Just wanted to post here that I will be creating a new QA corner fairly soon which I didn't as I was on a little Christmas break.

All the best,

G00nzi

Fevves
01-04-2016, 02:53 PM
You deserved it :D The break I mean, and welcome back man. ;)

PL-k4kshi-TFG
01-04-2016, 08:37 PM
You deserved it :D The break I mean, and welcome back man. ;)
nice to hear it :) lately i was reading only whines about how bad devs are... just saying

Joeyjoe333
01-05-2016, 12:50 AM
Goonzi I didn't get my 2 unlimited fuel at the end of the season it said (null) for the reward league ( I was in legends ) and they never added to my total

hikasrams
01-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Goonzi I didn't get my 2 unlimited fuel at the end of the season it said (null) for the reward league ( I was in legends ) and they never added to my total
@Joeyjoe333 can you please p.m. me later about how your problem will be solved? I did not get any of previous season bunker prizes (donuts + unlim. fuel) and can not reach support in this game, i.e. never succeeded before nor have hope now... :/.

Ubi-JollyCharly
01-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Hi Hikasrams,

just to answer your concern about the support, did you always contacted them via the ingame help? Or also tried the online form?
If you didn't try the support website, I would advice you to give it a try, might get luckier than with the ingame function : https://support.ubi.com

JollyCharly

hikasrams
01-05-2016, 02:12 PM
, did you always contacted them via the ingame help?
JollyCharly
I only tried ingame Support button under settings.
I'll try website, thanks.

Suckor1337
01-08-2016, 07:35 PM
At the moment I got the stallion upgraded at 9/9/9/9 - I got the agent, but it's not upgraded yet. I heard the rumour, that if I upgrade the stallion to the maximum, I won't get any donuts from the daily missions.
So if I do the last 4 upgrades on the stallion, do I get the donuts from the daily missions? Because I would need them for the agent bike... :)

xitooner
01-08-2016, 07:45 PM
At the moment I got the stallion upgraded at 9/9/9/9 - I got the agent, but it's not upgraded yet. I heard the rumour, that if I upgrade the stallion to the maximum, I won't get any donuts from the daily missions.
So if I do the last 4 upgrades on the stallion, do I get the donuts from the daily missions? Because I would need them for the agent bike... :)

The rumors were certainly true at one time (not sure about the bike combination since I probably upgraded ina different order than you are).

You can take it to 9/10/10/10 if you want, but better be safe than sorry and leave all your donket/stallion/agent that way until you have enough donuts, IMO.

sanymas
01-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Yes it is correct if all your bikes are upgraded to max which require donuts you will not receive donuts from daily prospector missions.
I mistakenly upgraded stallion to max and as I don't need any donuts for any bike so I don't get it in daily missions.
As xitooner said keeping it to 9/10/10/10 will still get you donuts.

Suckor1337
01-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Thank you two :)

Ok, then I'm getting the engine upgrade too for the stallion.
Is it the same with upgrading the agent bike? (aka: should I upgrade the agent just to 9/10/10/10 or doesn't it matter?)

As the agent costs one donut per upgrade, I should have enough (but I hope, that RedLynx patches a donut count into the game). (And donkey upgrades cost one donut for one upgrade, right? Or is it the same as the stallion, ranging up to 3 donuts?)

Ah, and if I would upgrade the stallion to the max, which will be the prize for the daily missions then? Just another part lvl 2?

sanymas
01-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Hi GOOnzi
Times still not updating to lb.
Had a couple of pb runs today which have not been showing in the lb.
When is the update coming to our device and will old pb times which were not showing ever get updated to the lb.

Sl1mboy84_T3F
01-13-2016, 10:02 PM
I have almost the same problem here.
My two last new times did not add me points in the general LB
The times are updated when i go on the race, but no points.
Kind of annoying because it was two of badest times i had and it should give me some good points

sanymas
01-13-2016, 10:25 PM
@ Sl1mboy84 your bad times are my best times
Haha....☺

G00nzi
01-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Hello everyone,

As most of you have seen , Ubi-JollyCharly has created two fantastic stickies where you can follow which issues have been fixed per update (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1371868-Update-3-8-0-14-01-16) and one where you find which issues are being looked into and raised by the community (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1371203-Community-raised-issues-and-suggestions)

These will replace the need for the QA corner since it would just be duplicate information. QA will be following up and contributing to both so please post your issues and concerns in those.

Thank you.

All the best,

G00nzi

PL-k4kshi-TFG
01-16-2016, 12:56 PM
These will replace the need for the QA corner since it would just be duplicate information.
i liked those QA :\ i hope you will be still around! :D

Gianlucaaaa
01-16-2016, 03:31 PM
serious problem here....will be fixed in a way?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1372301-some-tracks-crashed