PDA

View Full Version : [EU,18+] 1OAK competitive team

Lemontrade
12-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Introduction
Thanks for tuning in to our clan search. We are looking for a full 5 man setup. Later we need 2 replacements as well.
This clan is made to have a great gaming experience as a team. We focus hard on building a solid team-play, learning the maps, callouts etc.

Future

The future plans are to practice together and find a perfect setup, operatives, good team-play. Later on we will focus on an upcoming e-sport scene if we’ll ever see one.

Schedule

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6.30 – 11 PM
Weekends: Discussed every Thursday but expect 1 / 2 weekends (every second)

Requirements

18+ Years old
Listen to our strat caller
Learn from your mistake
Keep calm
Any toxic, angry or cheeky player will get kicked without any warnings. Make your own toxic clan if you want too!!

Roles & Setup

We need attacking ash/thacther/fuze and defending castle/jäger/mute (preferable)

Use this form to apply:

Nickname:
Previous FPS experience:
Why would you like to join our clan?:
What operator do you prefer to play? (ATK)DEF):
Any additional information that might be necessary:

PM me with this information or post on thread!

sN.Steviewonder
12-10-2015, 08:07 PM

Lemontrade
12-11-2015, 04:14 PM
re

PadByte
12-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Nickname: x_ACHA_x
Previous FPS experience: GRO, COD, BF, many other games!
Why would you like to join our clan?: looking for competitive background (GO PRO)
What operator do you prefer to play? (ATK)DEF): I'm good with all of them.
Any additional information that might be necessary: Full time free :)

ParallelsGaming
12-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Nickname: Parallels (ParallelsGaming atm)
Previous FPS experience: gamebattles on vegas1/2, cod,bf,cs 1.6
Why would you like to join our clan?: want a solid group of people to play ranked/casual with to push for max potential
What operator do you prefer to play? (ATK)DEF): thatcher/twitch/sledge/glas/ash, prefered thatcher the most though, but im happy to fill aslong as not shielder, smoke/mute/bandit/bandit/jager, can fill but theyre my prefered/best!
Any additional information that might be necessary: i can play pretty mcuh whenever atm

Lemontrade
12-12-2015, 11:59 AM
We're still searching for players! don't hestitate to reply

Lemontrade
12-14-2015, 03:15 PM
bump

Please don't apply if u are toxic... is it that difficult to be a NICE GUY these days? :)

Lemontrade
12-15-2015, 07:13 AM
Join us today

Lemontrade
12-17-2015, 05:38 AM
Bump

Headshoterino
12-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Nickname: Uplay: Arandomguy2012 / Steam: Arandomguy™
Previous FPS experience: CS:GO, COD and BF
Why would you like to join our clan?: I want to join the clan since i want to play the game with more tactics then I get to play with when I play solo
What operator do you prefer to play? (ATK)DEF): ATK: Fuze or Montagne / DEF: Mute or Castle
Any additional information that might be necessary
Please add me on steam if you want to have a chat xD

Lemontrade
12-18-2015, 01:52 PM
bump

Lemontrade
12-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Rerre

NevereverlandT
12-19-2015, 11:34 PM
Nickname: NoblesseT
Previous FPS experience: CS 1.5, 1.6, Source, GO, BF3, BF:hardline, Unreal Tournament, COD2, COD:AW.
Why would you like to join our clan?: I need a group of players who plays for the win and playing solo is really bad in this game.
What operator do you prefer to play? (ATK)DEF): ATK: Fuze, Blitz, Twitch DEF: Mute, Rook, Kapkan
Any additional information that might be necessary: I am 22 yr old, online everyday, have decent english, headset.
Steam Nickname: Nevereverland

Lemontrade
12-20-2015, 12:45 PM
re

Pengu-PENTA
12-23-2015, 04:11 AM
Nickname:bloupenguin
Previous EXP: CSS/CSGO on a high level, small tournaments, global elite. 6000+ hours. ( semi pro league of legends )
why would you like to join our team: Looking for a serious team that is willing to push rating, have fun & ofc the community.
what op do you prefer: ATT: Glaz, Ash, Twitch, Sledge, Thatcher, Thermite - DEF: Doc - mute - smoke - kapkan - jegar -
Info: Long history in competetive gaming, hungry to win & dedicated. 18 Y/O from Denmark, very vocal and fluent in english, shotcaller and stategical operator.
Steam nickname:bluepenguin16 - skype is blou.penguin

Lemontrade
12-25-2015, 03:05 PM
Soon ESL. Still looking for 2+ members!

Tajson999
12-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Nickname: SC-Tajson
Previous FPS experience: bf4 bf3, some csgo
Why would you like to join our clan?: yeah
What operator do you prefer to play? (ATK)DEF): ATK: ash, thermite and thatcher. DEF: smoke, jäger and doc. (can play everything exept shields)
Any additional information that might be necessary: I'm allways open to criticism and learn new sutff also I have added you and my steam ign is Tajson.

Climactiq
12-27-2015, 03:28 AM
Hey I know I am not EU player, but I am no lack of any experience. I live in US East, so my ping wouldn't be terrible. Let me get a game with you guys and you guys can decide! This link below describe my FPS experience really well, I won tournaments in some of them. If you are interested feel free to ask any questions!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1360913-Experienced-FPS-Gamer-Looking-for-a-Team