PDA

View Full Version : The Assassinís Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack for PC

Sr.Michael
12-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Hey ubi-guys!
Could you tell me please why you don't like PC players so much? Your official blog says: "The Assassinís Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack will also be available at retail stores on the PlayStation ģ4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One starting February 9." There will be no retail version for PC. What's wrong with you? I'm a big fan of AC series and have all games in collectors edition, almost all figures of all AC charecters and lot of other stuff. And what should I do now? Buy one pack for PC to play and another for PS4 to put it on my shelf? Nice selling strategy.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Hey ubi-guys!
Could you tell me please why you don't like PC players so much? Your official blog says: "The Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack will also be available at retail stores on the PlayStation ģ4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One starting February 9." There will be no retail version for PC. What's wrong with you? I'm a big fan of AC series and have all games in collectors edition, almost all figures of all AC charecters and lot of other stuff. And what should I do now? Buy one pack for PC to play and another for PS4 to put it on my shelf? Nice selling strategy.

where did you the wrong info ? this is from Ubi blog : http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-chronicles-india-russia-release-date-vita/

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India and Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia are coming soon! Releasing on January 12 and February 9 respectively, the second and third episodes of the trilogy will be available to download on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Also on February 9, all three episodes of Assassin’s Creed Chronicles will be available as a digital or retail bundle on PS4, Xbox One and PC – and on April 5, the trilogy will launch as a bundle on PlayStation Vita.

so, wait for the triligy pack and get it on DVD in April.

Sr.Michael
12-10-2015, 12:12 AM
That is strange. I can swear I saw only digital copy for PC. And many game's news sites still say the same. Like this:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/12/08/assassins-creed-chronicles-trilogy-pack-coming-ps4-ps-vita-india-russia-episodes-dated/

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-10-2015, 08:46 AM
That is strange. I can swear I saw only digital copy for PC. And many game's news sites still say the same. Like this:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/12/08/assassins-creed-chronicles-trilogy-pack-coming-ps4-ps-vita-india-russia-episodes-dated/

http://i.imgur.com/6FHHcbQ.png

Sr.Michael
12-10-2015, 01:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6FHHcbQ.png

Could you please read your own post again? Both episodes will be available digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, carryin a price tag of $9.99 each. If you'd prerer to get a retail version of all three Chronicles episodes, the Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack will be released on February 9 for PS4 and Xbox One, priced at $29.00. You'll also be able to get the Trilogy Pack digitally on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

strigoi1958
12-10-2015, 04:53 PM
my old pc had a blu ray writer and I think I used it twice... my current system doesn't even have an optical drive, dvd, blu ray or even a cd-rom drive. I cannot even recall the last time I bought a physical copy of a game now I think about it... maybe 5 to 7 years ago... 3 of the 4 retail shops in my town have closed because, I assume, people would rather buy digitally for easy access 24/ 7/ 365 rather than shop opening hours. I guess with gigabyte download speeds now it makes sense to sell data rather than manufacture physical copies and cases and covers.
I understand what you're saying that physical copies will be available for PS4 and Xbox but not for PC but perhaps that has something to do with the superior number of sales generated on the consoles compared to how little demand there is for pc sales and even less pc physical sales.

Also I believe no physical copy of ACC china was made for pc so it would further reduce the number of people wanting a trilogy pack as they own one third already... And after having a third of the trilogy already sold in digital form it seems reasonable that the next instalments or even the whole trilogy pack will be sold in the same format.

I would expect that collectibles, figurines, statuettes will be available from the ubi shop.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Could you please read your own post again? Both episodes will be available digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, carryin a price tag of $9.99 each. If you'd prerer to get a retail version of all three Chronicles episodes, the Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack will be released on February 9 for PS4 and Xbox One, priced at $29.00. You'll also be able to get the Trilogy Pack digitally on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

did you read the official blog ?

Sr.Michael
12-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Yes, now I can see that retail version of PC will be also available on 9 February. But at the time I opened a thread the info was like above. I think the thread can be closed now.