PDA

View Full Version : Thank you very much oleg

willfreund1
01-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Guys i just wanted to say.

Oleg is desensitized by all your OLEG YOU WHINER..., OLeg i found,oleg please read.Thank you oleg etc
No doubt hes here but he cant read every post , he still works you know
Theres more people who created il2 than
theres yuri and yuri. there the ones in the manual that actualy worked on the flight model.Theres Deniskin who work on damage modeling , and who models are represented in the game in a area in space.
Theres some more people that worked on IL fb, i dont know there names but guys theres more people.

oleg is just a idea man, remember how he bragged about his famous 3 tier trees. Idea man , he did not create this game by himself
Man i always wanted to say that, i spent weeks pondering this issue. I forgot most of it , but i hope you got the point.

I wish this topic could be locked since all i feel are flames up my pants and poeple agreeing with me , which will cause a hyperlobby , ubisoft war.

willfreund1
01-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Guys i just wanted to say.

Oleg is desensitized by all your OLEG YOU WHINER..., OLeg i found,oleg please read.Thank you oleg etc
No doubt hes here but he cant read every post , he still works you know
Theres more people who created il2 than
theres yuri and yuri. there the ones in the manual that actualy worked on the flight model.Theres Deniskin who work on damage modeling , and who models are represented in the game in a area in space.
Theres some more people that worked on IL fb, i dont know there names but guys theres more people.

oleg is just a idea man, remember how he bragged about his famous 3 tier trees. Idea man , he did not create this game by himself
Man i always wanted to say that, i spent weeks pondering this issue. I forgot most of it , but i hope you got the point.

I wish this topic could be locked since all i feel are flames up my pants and poeple agreeing with me , which will cause a hyperlobby , ubisoft war.