PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a team? Look no further!

AG.Ajax
12-09-2015, 04:52 AM
Anarchy gaming needs you!!

Hello guys, If you guys are tired of playing on your own and want to play with some very highly skilled players and some new players look no further!

Anarchy gaming is a multi gaming community now with a massivly growing R6Seige Section with lots of players from the US and EU with over 1000 registered members!, we are looking for players from anywhere around the world to join us in the fast growing section of our community, we host in house 5v5s set in a best of 3 ranked playstyle and soon to bee hosting our first compition with prizes!

If this sounds like something you would be interested in the join this teamspeak and scroll down and find the rainbow six section and message or poke a mod for help, if no one is on come back later or ask any other more from any section to help you.

Ts3.anarchygaming.website

Hope to see you soon!

AG.Poakz
12-09-2015, 04:54 AM
Awesome community with nice people. In-house games are great fun and there is always people online to play with!

ThePoonSmasher
12-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Great place to play and have fun with friends and mature men and women!

wootboys100
12-09-2015, 05:24 AM
Beast Team no ragretz on joining!

Selei
12-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Found a team almost every time I've gotten on. Great people, good environment, lots of communication and support.

Its a good time, exactly what Siege is meant to be.

AG.Ajax
12-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Bump more people joining every day!

AceInsight
12-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Nice, friendly clan. Always people wanting to play due to the numbers in the section.

DoctorWildeh
12-09-2015, 08:51 PM
When I started Rainbow Siege six I was worried I would get bored of playing alone or not being able to find a team and Anarchy gaming was a good find, if I ever wanna play Siege Six I get onto Teamspeak and have a group to play with ^^.

AG.Ajax
12-10-2015, 01:01 PM
The section is getting massive, come join the fun!