PDA

View Full Version : When are we getting anything new?

Thodoras10
12-08-2015, 10:00 PM
I have been part of the for honor forum for quite a while and i haven't seen much, you guys have only launched gameplays about 2 out of the 12 classes and you haven't even revealed any other class. I know that UBISOFT MONTREAL has many things to do and i get that i really do but you aren't giving us anything new. The only thing i've gotten so far is 2 hero classes,2 Q&As, 1 closed beta with very limited stuff to do and with limited platform capabilities so far and finally you are only giving us minor things just to keep up the hype.

Now the reason i have said these things is because we want more things, we want to see more, we can't judge a game that will be out in almost half a year just by seeing so little.
PLS AT LEAST GIVE US THE VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s love you guys :D

DraxeI
12-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Still a bit away from release and as such the advertisement campaign has not begun.
Yes, the game has been announced but at a pretty early stage in development. Pretty much just a "Hey guys, we're doing this thing, just get ready".

Besides from the website and this forum, it's still quite "Behind the Scenes".

Come back next year around this time and I'll help you complain ;)

MisterWillow
12-08-2015, 11:14 PM
PLS AT LEAST GIVE US THE VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/le-miiverse-resource/images/2/29/THIS.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151011154025

Fatal-Feit
12-09-2015, 03:11 AM
Due to Ubisoft's release schedule, I believe this game will be out late next year for a holiday release, so we shouldn't expect to see much until the middle of next year. But that's my speculation.

premiumart
12-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Due to Ubisoft's release schedule, I believe this game will be out late next year for a holiday release, so we shouldn't expect to see much until the middle of next year. But that's my speculation.

Man im so glad they squeezed Far cry primal(or whatever its called) in between....

UbiBooma
12-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Man im so glad they squeezed Far cry primal(or whatever its called) in between....

Me too! And we do have a forum for that title here by the way:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1055-Far-Cry-Primal

premiumart
12-10-2015, 09:19 PM
Me too! And we do have a forum for that title here by the way:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1055-Far-Cry-Primal

brilliant !

ORACLE357
12-11-2015, 01:17 PM
When does this game release?

Ttaenkyu
12-14-2015, 10:39 PM

No one knows precise yet. But I have the same question.

Dead1y-Derri
12-15-2015, 04:37 PM

Nobody knows, originally we all thought about Q1 2016 because a AAA title was due to be released still but that turned out to be Far Cry Primal. So I think opinion has changed to late next year i.e. Christmas.

DraxeI
12-15-2015, 06:21 PM
So I think opinion has changed to late next year i.e. Christmas.

Hold me, Derri.

Hold me.

premiumart
12-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Nobody knows, originally we all thought about Q1 2016 because a AAA title was due to be released still but that turned out to be Far Cry Primal. So I think opinion has changed to late next year i.e. Christmas.

So we are all waiting for the next E3 ?

Dead1y-Derri
12-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Hold me, Derri.

Hold me.

*holds*

So we are all waiting for the next E3 ?

Well I can't say for sure as I don't work with the team or have any inside knowledge but unless they plan to do a summer release then I'd think we'd be waiting awhile before we get more juicy information.

premiumart
12-15-2015, 09:05 PM
Well I can't say for sure as I don't work with the team or have any inside knowledge but unless they plan to do a summer release then I'd think we'd be waiting awhile before we get more juicy information.

I said E3 because i have no idea if any event is before that, gamescom is after E3, also tgs and the playstation experience ? I dont know actually but E3 is big and press only which means a lot of headlines usually, we all know that. Also E3 would mean they could show off one year of progress that had been made since the announcement

MisterWillow
12-15-2015, 10:27 PM
They could be waiting till E3 to announce release dates. They could pull something like announcing the Beta as live as the event is going on (like Battlefield Hardline did last year). I hope not, because I don't want to wait that long for the Beta :p, but that's always a possibility.

As for the release itself, I'm hoping for a summer release, primarily because high-profile games generally aren't released then, so there'd be little chance of it releasing the same time as another big thing and getting lost in the shuffle.

Ruikio
12-16-2015, 07:49 AM
I got an email from them 2 days ago where they were talking about how they were using our feedback to change things around it and molding the rest of the game with it. I'm sure new things are coming out fairly soon. I keep pestering them for info on the next test weekend! No luck though. Was hoping for one before the new year.

RVSage
12-23-2015, 01:09 AM
AAA - tiles from Ubi next year

1. March 2016 - The Division

2. October/November 2016 - Assassin's Creed game

So I would expect a summer 2016 release for For Honor

Note: They have opened pre-orders, by ubi standards, that implies 6-8 months before release, I will say summer 2016