PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Explore 19th Century India & Revolutionary Russia

bitebug2003
12-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Ubisoft has announced the release dates of the next chapters in the Assassin's Creed Chronicles Series

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
and
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia

Released January 12th & February 9th 2016 respectively!

https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/674275834371395584

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-chronicles-india-russia-release-date-vita/

ze_topazio
12-08-2015, 06:32 PM
About time.

And these are great wallpapers.

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/t31.0-8/12362733_10153415035078068_5611239146105811456_o.j pg

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/12339459_10153415035063068_1187441479317075858_o.j pg

bitebug2003
12-08-2015, 06:33 PM
The Blog mentions a retail bundle too

I'll probably wait for that. :)

ze_topazio
12-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Even the Vita gets this, but no love for the PS3, Xbox 360 and any Nintendo console. :(

bitebug2003
12-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Even the Vita gets this, but no love for the PS3, Xbox 360 and any Nintendo console. :(

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-13-ubisoft-ditches-last-gen-console-development

Ureh
12-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Nice, I'll take the retail bundle! Btw, Nikolai doesn't need a scope.

VestigialLlama4
12-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Princess Anastasia survives and becomes a knife-fighter...wow!

SixKeys
12-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Finally!

Ubi sure loves this pose:

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/t31.0-8/12362733_10153415035078068_5611239146105811456_o.j pg

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/assassins-creed/ac/ACR-gamepage-SS_139158.jpg

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/11974613_f260.jpg

I-Like-Pie45
12-08-2015, 10:15 PM
notice how even arbaaz mir becomes a stubbly light-skinned guy on his art

VestigialLlama4
12-08-2015, 10:26 PM
You know arranged that way, it looks like Ezio is holding on for dear life on his grip.

ze_topazio
12-09-2015, 12:35 AM
It is a pretty cool pose.

melbye82
12-09-2015, 05:03 PM
This is the perfect time to release The Fall. The Chain and Brahman on Comixology, please

ze_topazio
12-09-2015, 05:23 PM
A motion comic adaptation of the three comics would be nice.

Sorrosyss
12-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Finally! Been waiting for ages for news on these. I had a feeling that India had been pushed back to tally up with the Maharaji missions next year. Looking forward to something to play again.

ImaginaryRuins
12-11-2015, 01:50 PM
I don't understand Ubisoft. Was it so hard for them to at least keep us updated about India and Russia after China's release in April? Besides, they said they would release India and Russia within 2015, but now they pushed them to 2016.

VestigialLlama4
12-11-2015, 03:16 PM
I don't understand Ubisoft. Was it so hard for them to at least keep us updated about India and Russia after China's release in April? Besides, they said they would release India and Russia within 2015, but now they pushed them to 2016.

Ever heard of better late than never...

Delays can happen for all sorts of reasons you know. Obviously they put a lot of effort in China and they hoped that would get a lot of attention, and likewise Unity was the big next-gen game launch. Then Unity bombed and China fizzled so they decided to change plans and put all their energy on Syndicate.

Now that Syndicate is getting kudos, they are putting them back out so that a halo effect will provide more attention to those games.

ImaginaryRuins
12-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Ever heard of better late than never...

Delays can happen for all sorts of reasons you know.

True, delays happen , I know, but was it so hard for Ubisoft to leave a message that both titles would be delayed? For 8 months from April to early December there had been no news about both games at all. I actually thought they would be cancelled.

VestigialLlama4
12-11-2015, 04:43 PM
True, delays happen , I know, but was it so hard for Ubisoft to leave a message that both titles would be delayed? For 8 months from April to early December there had been no news about both games at all. I actually thought they would be cancelled.

At this time Syndicate was announced, so obviously they felt that fans were not exactly starving for AC. You are getting the final chronicles a month after another in 2016...also the year of the AC movie.

Basically Ubisoft want to corner the market so thoroughly that there is one new AC product per four months.

ze_topazio
01-11-2016, 12:48 PM
In case anyone cares Eurogamer Portugal reviewed the game and gave it a recommended seal, it seems like the game is actually good, by comparison, back in the day, the same reviewer called the China game meh and boring.

pacmanate
01-11-2016, 01:35 PM
In case anyone cares Eurogamer Portugal reviewed the game and gave it a recommended seal, it seems like the game is actually good, by comparison, back in the day, the same reviewer called the China game meh and boring.

Eurogamer Europe's Ian Higton hated it. Says its very samey to China and this time there are autofail missions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWgbjvM-5Ko

ze_topazio
01-11-2016, 02:00 PM
lol, you can never please everybody and some will like things others don't and vice versa.

Ureh
01-11-2016, 11:39 PM
I believe that we can love and hate something... simultaneously.

:]

BigSim53
01-16-2016, 02:04 AM
In the mission, The Absent Handler, inside of a small building that has locked doors, there is an Assassin Symbol on a wall with what apears to be a sun in it. When one uses Eagle Vision, the symbol reveals the numbers 2021. This must be a reference to maybe an Assassin's Creed Rising Sun set in Japan possibly in 2021. Any thoughts?

majorgeneral800
01-18-2016, 06:00 PM
So, how can I get A/C chronicle India. don't want to give away any card detail. Can buy it on disc (xbox one)

majorgeneral800
01-18-2016, 06:19 PM
So, how do I get A/C chronicle India. don't want to give away any card detail. Can buy it on disc (xbox one)

Sorrosyss
01-19-2016, 01:56 PM
There is a boxed disc version of the trilogy coming next month if you prefer that.

ChiBeerSnob7
01-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Is this included in a season's pass, or an add on I would need to purchase. This is the first time I have heard about Chronicles.

Ureh
01-19-2016, 08:21 PM
Is this included in a season's pass, or an add on I would need to purchase. This is the first time I have heard about Chronicles.

Chronciles China, India, and Russia are separate add-ons. AC Chronicles China should be free for those who paid for the AC Unity Season pass, but it seems like Chronicles India and Russia are not being offered for free to those people. You can also buy the physical disc version - which includes all three Chronicles - after they release the Russia content.

ChiBeerSnob7
01-19-2016, 08:35 PM
Chronciles China, India, and Russia are separate add-ons. AC Chronicles China should be free for those who paid for the AC Unity Season pass, but it seems like Chronicles India and Russia are not being offered for free to those people. You can also buy the physical disc version - which includes all three Chronicles - after they release the Russia content.

thank you

RA503
02-03-2016, 02:32 AM
I think we will have a new Russia trailer this week, what day is more probably ?

MVRSVS1812
02-03-2016, 06:45 AM
So, is Chronicles Russia still coming next week? I feel like they've been sort of mum about it for a little while. I'm still working my way through India, so no hurry for me, but I'm curious.

Tustanuxo
02-05-2016, 10:07 AM
How long will we have to wait for some info on AC:Chronicles Russia?

bitebug2003
02-05-2016, 06:51 PM
My retail copy was shipped earlier today

The retail release was scheduled for the 9th February in tandem with the digital version release of AC Chronicles: Russia

I'm sure we'll get a Russia launch trailer like we did with India.

ze_topazio
02-06-2016, 12:48 AM
I finished the game an hour or so ago, I enjoyed it quite a lot, visually beautiful, plays similar to China but seems better designed or at least flows better, interesting variety of missions like pure stealth, kill everybody without being seen, escape sequences and the surprisingly fun sniping missions, etc..., the game overall has better stealth than the main series which depending on the point of view is either quite amazing or quite sad.
The story is still nothing to write home about, but is a lot better than the one in China, at least is not super forgettable like the China one, the antagonists are also more memorable, but that might be because they have a fair amount of screen time while in China the antagonists were not really ever present until their time to be killed.
Arbaaz is also a lot more likable than Shao Jun, I mean, I like Shao Jun in Embers but in the game she is basically a completely different character with her edgelord one liners about revenge and darkness, and then there's her voice actress who doesn't really fit the character and makes her sound like a total, due to lack of better word, b*tch, Arbaaz's voice actor is decent and fits the character, and he has the same personality from the comics so if you liked him in the comics, you will probably like him here.

Xstantin
02-06-2016, 07:48 PM
From what I played I prefer India to China, but I suck at platforming :nonchalance:so far it's been more challenging for me than hiding from the guards.
These games are harder than the main series lmao

It's sad to see India being used as the setting for a smaller game, I think the flow, aesthetics and guards archetypes would work really well for the main series.
Arbaaz Mir seems to be cooler than Shao Jun IMO.

ze_topazio
02-06-2016, 08:33 PM
It only covers some locations in one region of India, Afghanistan and Pakistan, they still have the rest of India if they want to make a main game.

Kendall0622
02-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Okay so Desmond miles is still alive and then he goes into the animus and the animus messes up time then desmond gets arrested for faking his death then the game starts the game is called assassins creed heroes unite after Desmond gets arrested the game shows what Desmond changed then you see Arno running through the streets the Arno falls down then he looks up and sees alitar then alitar sees a ship sail in and in the ship is Edward and then on the rooftops you see ezio running then he does the leap of faith down next to alitar Edward and Arno then you see conor kenway running from a group of soldiers then a army of soldiers start to come to all the assassins then ezio alitar connor Edward have to fight the crowd of the soldiers but then the soldiers start to fade away because time is getting messed up then Desmond gets hit in the head by an unknown thing then he wakes up in the animus then he gets sucked it the animus (Desmond goes back in time as himself but then he wakes up in the animus and you see abstergo making a portal then they push you through it then you pop up on a roof (you play as Desmond and the otherassassins (you switch characters during missions) fighting then Desmond puts on his hood and helps out the other assassins it's your Job as an assassin and Desmond to return the assassins to there timeline

bitebug2003
02-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Okay so Desmond miles is still alive and then he goes into the animus and the animus messes up time then desmond gets arrested for faking his death then the game starts the game is called assassins creed heroes unite after Desmond gets arrested the game shows what Desmond changed then you see Arno running through the streets the Arno falls down then he looks up and sees alitar then alitar sees a ship sail in and in the ship is Edward and then on the rooftops you see ezio running then he does the leap of faith down next to alitar Edward and Arno then you see conor kenway running from a group of soldiers then a army of soldiers start to come to all the assassins then ezio alitar connor Edward have to fight the crowd of the soldiers but then the soldiers start to fade away because time is getting messed up then Desmond gets hit in the head by an unknown thing then he wakes up in the animus then he gets sucked it the animus (Desmond goes back in time as himself but then he wakes up in the animus and you see abstergo making a portal then they push you through it then you pop up on a roof (you play as Desmond and the otherassassins (you switch characters during missions) fighting then Desmond puts on his hood and helps out the other assassins it's your Job as an assassin and Desmond to return the assassins to there timeline

Perhaps next time post with punctuation etc.

People are more likely to read it.

SixKeys
02-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Alitar, that's a new one. Wonder if he knows Enzio and Haymitch?

ze_topazio
02-07-2016, 10:27 PM
He's good friends with Al Muslim.

Locopells
02-08-2016, 12:53 PM
https://www.facebook.com/AccessTheAnimus/posts/751449001622678

annagildea
02-10-2016, 06:04 AM
Wow!!!!

That's Great !

Xstantin
02-11-2016, 05:06 AM
Well, Chronicles Russia was the worst out of the three imo. The only decent thing about it was the art direction. Terrible accents (I guess Unity got it right with its neutered BBC take), silly story (even worse than China and India), awful platforming and controls. Maybe I'm just annoyed with all the stupid chases you have to endure, but it's still sad to see an interesting setting going to waste. Even bonus outfits can't unlock properly.

VestigialLlama4
02-11-2016, 07:00 AM
I actually liked Chronicles Russia mostly for telling a story without a Main Villain or real final boss...

SixKeys
02-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Terrible accents (I guess Unity got it right with its neutered BBC take)

Even more confusing is that Shao Jun in Chronicles: China had the BBC British accent, but Orelov doesn't? I guess even the devs can't decide what they want anymore.

Sorrosyss
02-12-2016, 02:14 PM
The voice acting is terrible throughout these games sadly. Orelov's VA literally sounds like he is reading off a page.

Xstantin
02-12-2016, 04:27 PM
I guess even the devs can't decide what they want anymore.

Time for another magical animus explanation lmao.

kosmoscreed
02-13-2016, 09:32 AM
I liked Russia better than India, the story was OK and I liked the relationship between Nikolai and the other character. Gameplay was not very good though. I'm glad we are done with this games, average at best.

Grifffam
02-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Why did you change the game play....change back...wasted lots of money on a game I'll never play again

Tustanuxo
02-22-2016, 11:18 PM
I wanted to play this for the lore and story. I did that.

But ubisoft.....never never NEVER let this climax studio touch an assassins creed ever again. It is a gigantically frustrating game. Always those godawful auto fail missions, buggy controls, totally scripted gameplay with no personal input what so ever. This is never what assassins creed was meant to be. I rate it -5/10.

It was one of the first games that I actually was sorry for that I ever payed any money for it.

ergotreliaris
03-22-2016, 01:19 PM
Hey guys what'up... Im interested in buying the assassins chronicles trilogy pack for the ps vita that will come out in april.... but i have 2 questions....

1) If i buy the retail version of the AC Chronicles Trilogy for the PSVITA will i have access in the digital version of the PS4 or i ll have to buy it again?

2) Will i have access to the uplay actions and rewards of the AC Chronicles Trilogy through the PS VITA?

Ureh
03-24-2016, 04:03 AM
I just saw the disc version of the trilogy on amazon for 16 usd (for new copies).

Yum.

Black_Widow9
03-26-2016, 11:14 PM
1) If i buy the retail version of the AC Chronicles Trilogy for the PSVITA will i have access in the digital version of the PS4 or i ll have to buy it again?

2) Will i have access to the uplay actions and rewards of the AC Chronicles Trilogy through the PS VITA?
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

You'll need to wait and see but upon release, you can find out on the Ubisoft Club site (https://club.ubi.com). ;)

miguelalmeidapt
04-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Maybe this response is worth to someone in the future but the Vita version and the PS4 version are not cross-buy.

Regarding the uplay actions and rewards, right now they are not implemented for the Vita. I'm currently playing the vita version but neither the ios app nor the website recognize that I have the game.. Maybe in the future this will change..