PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed: syndicate playing it by ear D note not working

AlexmacK187
12-08-2015, 06:48 AM
Hey I search but couldn't find if there is a solution, but I'm playing sequence 4 playing it by ear and the stupid D note doesn't want to work. I tried on my controller and on keyboard but none of the buttons play the D note on the piano to get into Edward secret room

YazX_
12-08-2015, 10:51 AM
as far as i remember, you play notes by numbers , there is a piece of paper on the piano that shows each note maps to which key, if you have pressed the indicated key and the note hasn't been played then this is a very odd issue and first to report, try to restart from last checkpoint and if it didn't work restart memory.

Frag_Maniac
12-08-2015, 10:10 PM
as far as i remember, you play notes by numbers , there is a piece of paper on the piano that shows each note maps to which key, if you have pressed the indicated key and the note hasn't been played then this is a very odd issue and first to report, try to restart from last checkpoint and if it didn't work restart memory.

Hmmm, I found the number to letter conversion on the wall at the far end of the room from the piano, though once seeing it with Eagle Vision, it DOES show along with the numbers when you step up to play the piano.

I'll make it easy for you Alex, the sequence is 2,1,2,3,4,2.

YazX_
12-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Hmmm, I found the number to letter conversion on the wall at the far end of the room from the piano, though once seeing it with Eagle Vision, it DOES show along with the numbers when you step up to play the piano.

I'll make it easy for you Alex, the sequence is 2,1,2,3,4,2.

The wall has the correct sequence of letters not the numbers to letters, number to letters mapping is only shown when you press interact on the piano itself.

Frag_Maniac
12-09-2015, 03:34 AM
The wall has the correct sequence of letters not the numbers to letters, number to letters mapping is only shown when you press interact on the piano itself.

I didn't say it had numbers. I meant it's a guide used to convert letters to numbers. I even followed by saying the numbers show once you step up to the piano. Why would I even bother saying that if I meant the numbers were on the wall? :rolleyes:

YazX_
12-09-2015, 09:53 AM
I didn't say it had numbers. I meant it's a guide used to convert letters to numbers. I even followed by saying the numbers show once you step up to the piano. Why would I even bother saying that if I meant the numbers were on the wall? :rolleyes:

sorry i thought you meant the conversion from letters to number on wall, got confused with what you meant :)